Check out 4H's new article on the front page

TomShane

Good article from Tyson- and I know for a fact he is definitely not a blind homer for the Jets.

We have reasons to be positive though so to totally dwell on the past heartbreak of Jet seasons as a lifelong Jet fan like myself accomplishes nothing.

A new year with positive changes in coaching Dinger and a aggressive young defense leading the way

4H isn't a Homer?? Compared to who?? :mrgreen:

I'm excited about this season as well!! And

the D has a real chance to be Special..And

the O has to be better save one player that

will miss Hackett! :wink:

Sav, I guess that it would pain you to hear that in 4 of the years that Martin had his most carries, only one of them (last year), was Hackett his coordinator.

I guess that we can only conclude that Bill Parcells, Charlie Weiss and Ron Erhardt are all part of this vast conspiracy to make Curtis Martin look good :mrgreen:

I like the team this year. my biggest reservation is the strength of schedule. on paper, the schedule is not very forgiving. the jets have to get off to a good start and then win the winnable games - can't afford anymore time mgmt issues that give games away like last year's raven's game.

Sav, I guess that it would pain you to hear that in 4 of the years that Martin had his most carries, only one of them (last year), was Hackett his coordinator.

I guess that we can only conclude that Bill Parcells, Charlie Weiss and Ron Erhardt are all part of this vast conspiracy to make Curtis Martin look good :mrgreen:

Let's see if Scottie is making sense..While it's

true that Martin averaged 335 carries a year under

Tuna and 322 under Hackett..The carries Martin had

under Tuna were between the Ages of 22-26! Hackett

gave Martin 371 carries at the age of 31..Though

some Fans with a sense of Reality may be able to

see the difference..Plus the fact in any of those

years did Martin have a 2nd rd back with the Talent

of Jordan backing him up except in 01-04?? :mrgreen:

Archived