Allow me to introduce myself.

Jets Babe

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when i signed up here, max said thank you. unlike sooth, i was not instructed to drive site traffic. thanks, max. :)

He always asks people to whore themselves out for the site... but he means it in a loving way... like a good pimp... I think...

when i signed up here, max said thank you. unlike sooth, i was not instructed to drive site traffic. thanks, max. :)

Sorry that part got cut off. Please do what you can to drive site traffic, even if it causes you problems or means lots of work.

:-P

Sorry that part got cut off. Please do what you can to drive site traffic, even if it causes you problems or means lots of work.

:-P

ha ha ha.

Are you going to give me a free VIP membership like Sooth did for driving site traffic? Oh, wait. You don't have that here. :D Oh wait, I wasn't supposed to say that. :shutit:

ha ha ha.

Are you going to give me a free VIP membership like Sooth did for driving site traffic? Oh, wait. You don't have that here. :D Oh wait, I wasn't supposed to say that. :shutit:

Oh no. I didn't know that, hysterical though!

This thread caused me to look at JI for the first time in at least a year. Logged in just to see if I still could.

Looks like Sooth is in need of mods. I could come out of retirement, but I'm gonna need a WAY different deal than last time. :rl:

Welcome aboard, ya silly broad..::wub

This thread caused me to look at JI for the first time in at least a year. Logged in just to see if I still could.

Looks like Sooth is in need of mods. I could come out of retirement, but I'm gonna need a WAY different deal than last time. :rl:

I did my 4 years of mod duty over at JI so I am free and clear.

I wish those guys the best but it just didn't feel like home there anymore.

I knew Max would welcome me with open arms... unfortunately I failed to realize that he would do so virtually nekkid.

So I figured I would see if I could get my fill of Jets talk over here with you guys.

I did my 4 years of mod duty over at JI so I am free and clear.

I wish those guys the best but it just didn't feel like home there anymore.

That's exactly how I felt at the time. You sure earned some peace, man. Welcome.

Archived