The Official: I had a random thought, so I posted it thread

Jets Babe

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random thought: I think all the new JIers should start anew in their relationships with the moderators and other posters they disagreed with on politics and other stuff on JI. Right now's a good chance, and there's no point harboring grievances against someone about the politics on another site that are not allowed on this site.

I've just seen a bit of it and wanted to make a suggestion. Hope you guys don't mind. By the way, what caused this Exodus?

Random thought: I think all the new JIers should start anew in their relationships with the moderators and other posters they disagreed with on politics and other stuff on JI. Right now's a good chance, and there's no point harboring grievances against someone about the politics on another site that are not allowed on this site.

I've just seen a bit of it and wanted to make a suggestion. Hope you guys don't mind. By the way, what caused this Exodus?

+1000

Everything is relative, but the exodus did cause an impact.

Look at it this way, JI's total membership is 13,752 while JN's 3,863.

But look at the number of current active users: JI has 90 members and 151 guests while JN has 79 members and 90 guests.

Just absorb that for a minute. JI has 10,000 more members than JN, but only, currently 11 more active at the moment.

Everything is relative, but the exodus did cause an impact.

Look at it this way, JI's total membership is 13,752 while JN's 3,863.

But look at the number of current active users: JI has 90 members and 151 guests while JN has 79 members and 90 guests.

Just absorb that for a minute. JI has 10,000 more members than JN, but only, currently 11 more active at the moment.

Wow... I wonder how many besides you and me are counted twice as well..

I've just seen a bit of it and wanted to make a suggestion. Hope you guys don't mind.

I agree.

And disagree with you on this one BF4LC87, I think it's best to try to assimilate in as much as possible, lest some of us goofballs wear out our welcome.

Archived