The Official: I had a random thought, so I posted it thread

Jets Babe

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It makes you a wonderful person. I think PBR is one of the better cheap beers. Now if you were enjoying a Natural Ice you would be a bad person.

Thank you. I thought I was a freak. Considering the hard economic times beer is a good spot for me to cut back in. Portland, OR has a TON of microbrews but they are all expensive. PBR is half price. I gotta support my habit and my family.

Thank you. I thought I was a freak. Considering the hard economic times beer is a good spot for me to cut back in. Portland, OR has a TON of microbrews but they are all expensive. PBR is half price. I gotta support my habit and my family.

Living in Pittsburgh has some perks including really cheap beer.

ent057c.jpg

8.50 for a case including tax. Not terrible either

It has also introduced me to some terrible beer, Brigade and Defender's choice are two of the worst beers ive ever had.

I hear ya. Right now I'm on the wagon, but the last time I drank, I bought a 30 pack of Old Milwaukee.

So for us converts from JI, I'd like to see under our names as NKOTB... as that was the "hardcore version" of "New Kids on the Block"

No problem. You guys can actually set that up yourself. Go into your USER CP. Here at JetNation we are less controlling and we give you more power (i.e. like free search, lol).

Try to change it, if not just PM me and I will set it up for whoever wants it. Thanks.

No problem. You guys can actually set that up yourself. Go into your USER CP. Here at JetNation we are less controlling and we give you more power (i.e. like free search, lol).

Try to change it, if not just PM me and I will set it up for whoever wants it. Thanks.

Awesome... I gotta come up with something witty....

I'm ordering chinese food, should I go with Kung Pao? or General Tsao's? I think Kung Pao is healthier as I am "eating healthier".

I would like mine set up to say "Moderator". Thank you.

Guest KleckoIsAwesome (aka FF2)
Fishooked!!!!

We need a funny stupid/cool pic thread over here.... pronto! :)

Ugh...CTM and Fishhooked. A double dose of dooshes.

Archived