Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

I hear yah. It's not my thing.

Did I tell yah about the summer before my senior year of high school? On Cape Cod. Bon Fire at night on a private beach in Falmouth. I see this container type box washing ashore. Being curious, semi-drunk and adventurous... I brought it ashore. After some hard labor, my friends and I managed to open it up. LOTS OF WEED. LOTS. HOLY COW!

It was Gilligan's.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, sorry I missed out. I would usually be awake but I got home and it felt like I was drunk. The only problem was I had only had two beers. Every time I leaned slightly one way or the other I thought I was going to fall over. Not good.

Anyway, much to my amazement, there were post-it notes all over the door. All about ME! Sticky's saying "we love you (insert name)" "You're the best" "(insert my name), you rock", etc. Weird, right?

CLEARLY - a subconscious message telling me to rid myself of the bad in my life and let the good stuff in.

Right?

I am confused. They wrote the word crunt on a sticky note?

:P

Well, I'm at my auntie's - who really is my angel - and she was having a gathering. One of those Italian Feast kind of things. Guests were arriving...I would let 'em in. But my Auntie was no where to be found. No food. No music. No wine. No laughs. Nadda. People kept coming in. People getting grumpy. This one older Italian fella was getting aggitated. My brother and I were sitting on the sofa....wondering what to do. The aggitated Italian fella get's up and starts yelling, "this is bullsheet. where the hell is the party? I don't need this!" I yell back, "My aunt is a wonderful person. she will be here! She would never be late unless she had good reason to be." He gets even huffier. He signals for his wife to get up and they leave...slamming the door behind them. I go to the door and open it to see him leave (no clue why). Anyway, much to my amazement, there were post-it notes all over the door. All about ME! Sticky's saying "we love you (insert name)" "You're the best" "(insert my name), you rock", etc. Weird, right?

CLEARLY - a subconscious message telling me to rid myself of the bad in my life and let the good stuff in.

Right?

freud.1929.jpg

I zink you need more sex.

Well, I'm at my auntie's - who really is my angel - and she was having a gathering. One of those Italian Feast kind of things. Guests were arriving...I would let 'em in. But my Auntie was no where to be found. No food. No music. No wine. No laughs. Nadda. People kept coming in. People getting grumpy. This one older Italian fella was getting aggitated. My brother and I were sitting on the sofa....wondering what to do. The aggitated Italian fella get's up and starts yelling, "this is bullsheet. where the hell is the party? I don't need this!" I yell back, "My aunt is a wonderful person. she will be here! She would never be late unless she had good reason to be." He gets even huffier. He signals for his wife to get up and they leave...slamming the door behind them. I go to the door and open it to see him leave (no clue why). Anyway, much to my amazement, there were post-it notes all over the door. All about ME! Sticky's saying "we love you (insert name)" "You're the best" "(insert my name), you rock", etc. Weird, right?

Right?

hey garb did you like mine?

thShowusyourtits.jpg

wow i guess i better i just misspelled it again after you corrected me and to tell you the truth i had to look at your post to spell misspelled just now.

I expect a follow-up post tomorrow on how you did on the test.

Spelling is overrated anyway!

Archived