PENNINGTON SHOULD BE OUR QB

The Incredible BULK

Ahhhh yes....this offensive looks like it did when CHAD was here.

I think BRETT was brainwashed by the special MANGINI Brainwave mind conforming machine.

You know those passes that every team in the league seems to make downfield for 20 yards on a sweet crossing pattern.....------crickets------I'm still waiting........

I feel like I never left the $5.99 buffet at Shoneys----I thought I would be dining at Ruth Christs Steak house this year!

I'd rather have Chad as our QB because at least I know my expectations are low so I can't get crushed each week when we lose.

Yes I know I'm not making sense here but neither are the JETS when they brought in Brett

I guess I'll get back to stuffing my face with no frills Tortillas.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the problem with the Jets offense. Jets last year sucked on run blocking. So, they bring in a couple of guys who are good at run blocking.

Jets sign Favre late and the guys who are good at run blocking happen to suck at pass blocking...we'll never have all our eggs in one basket.

well its easy to be accountable for alot of yards when a screen pass that goes for fifty yards because you have freakin Ronnie Brown or Ricky Williams catching the 5 yard duck

Please. Lobbing the ball to Cribbs on a trick play when no one's within 15 yards of him is the mark of a great passer. Only the best of the best can do that.

Yet still Pennington played better on Sunday than Favre did against a much better defense.

But at the end of the day, he lost as usual. The same old high Pennington completion rate that ultimately ends in a loss, with the obligatory interception returned for a touchdown. How many times have we seen that game?

Please. Lobbing the ball to Cribbs on a trick play when no one's within 15 yards of him is the mark of a great passer. Only the best of the best can do that.

im telling you... Chad was and never will be the answer for any pro team.. as a coach maybe as a player never.. he will never get a team back to 10-6

when will we stop making excuses for why Pennington is having a decent year. That's what he's having a decent year on a below average team, with two very good RB's. OK, we get it, he throws dumpoffs that go for nice yardage.

This isn't about Brett vs. Chad.

It's about Shotty and Mangini are almost in the "suck baLLs" category. They built a team and an offense for Pennington and at the last minute threw a gunslinger in it, without adjusting.

Archived