List of everyone who is now here from JI

JetsPennyFn

I think it's getting a bit confusing who is here and who is there....

So if you're a complete jump, or just partial or whatever you're doing, list it here.

I'll start.

JetsPennyFan- 1/2 and 1/2...I'll mostly remain over at JI only for the politics stuff, which is where I mostly was on Monday-Saturday anyway.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's getting a bit confusing who is here and who is there....

So if you're a complete jump, or just partial or whatever you're doing, list it here.

I'll start.

JetsPennyFan- 1/2 and 1/2...I'll mostly remain over at JI only for the politics stuff, which is where I mostly was on Monday-Saturday anyway.

I've been here for a year, just not as active as I am at JI. Crazy days... JI is dead right now, and they let a ton of banned trolls, etc. back in to try to boost site traffic.

Kind of a bummer. I like both boards, for different reasons. But it kind of sucks seeing all those banned personalities back, with nobody rational left to drown them out.

Bill Parcells, poster from Jan 2006 after I was shutout as a constant lurker guest by the nefarious webmaster's great idea to shut out guests. until I was finally laid to rest in late Feb of the year 2008.

nnOWn6r9ceM

I made the switch on my join date (below my avatar). It was not recent at all. Besides talking about the Jets, I was one of the few posters over there who talked soccer. I used to talk politics as well, but other than me and PaulieC, I don't think anyone else could have a grown-up conversation in the politics forum.

I have the same name on both boards. I am a long time Jets fan who joined JI in 2005 after lurking for about 2 years. I came over here about 3 days ago, after the nuclear meltdown on JI, to get the uncensored story of what actually happened. When I saw many of my favorite posters here, I decided to sign up. I have felt very welcome here and I plan on staying. I will probably still go over there, though I expect to spend most of my message board time here.

i came over about a month before the pilgrimage. i was banned and called classless by some asshat who was too much of a ***** to put his name on it because i called mangini a stupid fat bastard who's only redeeming quality was the size of his man-boobs, and i called coles out for being a vagina when he was actilng like a bitch.

Had to come over here and see what the sh*tstorm was all about, decided to stay when it seemed like a fun place. Did like that a bunch of very fun reads had come over, joining all the strong posters that were here already. They done f'd up over there.

Thank goodness they still have ragu though.

I came here in '05 after being intrigued by the meltdown and subsequent exodus (plus mass banning) after GGG crapped all over the functionality of the JI server. Nobody let me know where everyone went until someone let it slip on JI, so I hunted them all down and found them here. I forgive the fact that they tried to ditch me, but I will never forget. Effers.

I came here in '05 after being intrigued by the meltdown and subsequent exodus (plus mass banning) after GGG crapped all over the functionality of the JI server. Nobody let me know where everyone went until someone let it slip on JI, so I hunted them all down and found them here. I forgive the fact that they tried to ditch me, but I will never forget. Effers.

WHAT I got banned cause I pm'ed u...did you have me on IGNORE???:love0038:

Archived