The Sad Folks at the Chiefs Forum

Jbro22

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We tried to warn them, but they said we were just jilted lovers and to "get over losing" Herm. They were convinced they ripped us off. Now they know the truth!

Even if Mangini isn't quite what we were hoping for, he is still a little better than Herm. I think. At least I don't have to listen to Herm's idiocy anymore I guess.

We tried to warn them, but they said we were just jilted lovers and to "get over losing" Herm. They were convinced they ripped us off. Now they know the truth!

Even if Mangini isn't quite what we were hoping for, he is still a little better than Herm. I think. At least I don't have to listen to Herm's idiocy anymore I guess.

The difference? Mangini might get another job. Herm will never again be a head coach.

The difference? Mangini might get another job. Herm will never again be a head coach.

We heard that when Herm was here and not only did he get a job but that team gave up a pick for him. Mangini is doing a MUCH worse job here than Herm ever did. Herm is not doing a good job now but life is tougher when you have no talent esepcially at QB and on the OL. We have talent everywhere and still cannot win.

We heard that when Herm was here and not only did he get a job but that team gave up a pick for him. Mangini is doing a MUCH worse job here than Herm ever did. Herm is not doing a good job now but life is tougher when you have no talent esepcially at QB and on the OL. We have talent everywhere and still cannot win.

DwBirf4BWew

It's funny how everyone makes fun of herm and KC but they don't realize we stink and our HC is worse b/c he actually has talent to coach unlike Herm. We should be 5-1 right now, instead we are 3-3. KC should probably be winless right now but they have a win.

It's funny how everyone makes fun of herm and KC but they don't realize we stink and our HC is worse b/c he actually has talent to coach unlike Herm. We should be 5-1 right now, instead we are 3-3. KC should probably be winless right now but they have a win.

If the roles were reversed you'd be saying Herm went to the playoffs more than Mangini and it's all bad luck that he's 1-5.

The Chiefs have looked awful in every game. no sense of urgency at the end of the first half last week. how can you continue to defend this moron?

Here he comes, out of the woodwork.

:lol:

Here he comes, out of the woodwork.

:lol:

Not out of the woodwrok, I choose not to get into the silly herm discussions that always go on here and it's extremely sad you guys still talk about him so much but we are playing them this week and in case anyone hasn't noticed our HC stinks and has alot more talent to work w/ than Herm does now and probably more than Herm ever had here in NY.

Not out of the woodwrok, I choose not to get into the silly herm discussions that always go on here and it's extremely sad you guys still talk about him so much but we are playing them this week and in case anyone hasn't noticed our HC stinks and has alot more talent to work w/ than Herm does now and probably more than Herm ever had here in NY.

Mangini has more talent because he built this team. Herm ha no talent because he built the Chiefs.

:Typotux:

Weren't you one of the people who predicted super bowl for the Chiefs when Herm took over? You do realize he took over the highest ranked offense in the league right?

mangini is not the GM just like herm was not the GM.

1st round picks first three years

Chiefs

2006 - Tamba Hali

2007 - Dwayne Bowe

2008 - Glenn Dorsey

Jets

2001 - Santana Moss

2002 - Bryan Thomas

2003 - Dwayne Robertson.

Looks like a Herm built team to me.

Name one player Herm has developed in his 8 years as a HC, besides Brandon Moore.

Jericho Cotchery. It was Herm's tough love leaving him on the bench which caused his development to accellerate. Picture those Rocky movies where Rocky is on his own in the wilderness running through the snow carrying a dead elk on his back or some such.

Jericho Cotchery. It was Herm's tough love leaving him on the bench which caused his development to accellerate. Picture those Rocky movies where Rocky is on his own in the wilderness running through the snow carrying a dead elk on his back or some such.

Bryan Thomas was a bust for 4 seasons with Herm. Now he's leading the team in sacks (I think).

we had talent when herm was here. he just had no clue on how to coach them.

and if herm was coach here, Favre wouldnt be here.

1st round picks first three years

Chiefs

2006 - Tamba Hali

2007 - Dwayne Bowe

2008 - Glenn Dorsey

Jets

2001 - Santana Moss

2002 - Bryan Thomas

2003 - Dwayne Robertson.

Looks like a Herm built team to me.

At least Herm can pick WR's.

Defensive Lineman though, no dice. Although Hali isn't that bad, he is struggling this year with 0 sacks through the first six games.

Not all of us, sir. I was against Herm from the moment I heard he dined with CP before the '05 opener when the Jets crapped the bed in Arrowhead.

I will say that you are almost 95% right. A lot of good Jets fans got run off for nothing other than a good warning, offering us a vaccine against the plague that is Herm.

He stinks, and I hate him.

At least Herm can pick WR's.

Defensive Lineman though, no dice. Although Hali isn't that bad, he is struggling this year with 0 sacks through the first six games.

Hali is awful. He's possibly the worst lineman on our team. Not only can he not bring pressure on the QB, he gets run over on every play. Last year, every team's offensive gameplan was to run at Hali to then set up the pass.

I will say that it's hard to make a judgement on Dorsey through six games, but our D-Line coach, Tim Krumrie, needs to be shot in the base of the skull and dumped in the Missouri River. God, he is friggin beyond worthless.

Hali is awful. He's possibly the worst lineman on our team. Not only can he not bring pressure on the QB, he gets run over on every play. Last year, every team's offensive gameplan was to run at Hali to then set up the pass.

I will say that it's hard to make a judgement on Dorsey through six games, but our D-Line coach, Tim Krumrie, needs to be shot in the base of the skull and dumped in the Missouri River. God, he is friggin beyond worthless.

We felt that way about Ruben Carter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering where you've disappeared to for all this time. Herm didn't have players to coach!!?? That was only after he brought his guys through FA and the draft and got rid of all the good players Parcells left him. Then he left the team in pure disarray once he left since all of his guys SUCK!! Now he's done the same in KC, except it's happened faster since Parcells at least left him some pretty damn solid players to qwork with, where as Vermeil left him only Johnson and Jared Allen. Herm's "wiseness" traded his best defensive player away and now is looking at his best offensive guy being suspended because he can't get the reigns over him.

NYJUNC, tell me how Herm's ass tastes.

You're right, there is no shortage of moron GMs. 2 1/2 years later both of them are about to be run out of town on a rail. Herm and Peterson are even worse than Herm and Bradway. It boggles the mind. But of course you will chalk it up to just the GMs.

You're right, there is no shortage of moron GMs. 2 1/2 years later both of them are about to be run out of town on a rail. Herm and Peterson are even worse than Herm and Bradway. It boggles the mind. But of course you will chalk it up to just the GMs.

Dude, how do you put up with this guy over at TGG? :lol:

Its been a while since I posted here but I saw this thread and couldn't resist!!! Welcome back Mrs. Edwards!!!!!! Hope KC life is treating you well. I see your still sticking up for your hubby huh? You still dont get it do you? What mangini does or does not do has ZERO bearing on your assinine assertion that Herm is a good HC in the NFL. Herm was a joke in NY when he rode a very talented team he inherited into the ground and he is an even BIGGER joke in KC where his compelte inability to develop players is GLARING as for the first time in his career he hasnt been handed a playoff calibar team. Herm is a charlitan, a smiling knife, the king with no clothes. He used his cutsey chuck and jive BS routine to charm the media and tossed anyone he could under the bus to somehow manage to stay being an NFL HC for 8 years now. But make no mistake, he will NEVER see another NFL HC job after he is rightfully run out of KC in the not too distant future.

But for the last time so you undertand...what Mangini does or doesnt do is a separate issue. Got it Mrs. Edwards????

Archived