Hi all...So, I like to make gifs...here's some Jets ones....

Fishooked

Granted Im not very good...feel free to glom them if you wish, but do so quickly, since Im sure I'll blow through my Photobucket bandwidth faster then jr128 can snatch up Renegades gear, whatever the hell that is.... and once that happens the pics won't be visible...

gastineau2.gif

byrd-1.gif

philbin-1.gif

jetsinto-1.gif

todd.gif

clifton1.gif

burkett1.gif

burkett2.gif

lewis.gif

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those are pretty damn nice.

Do you have the one where Walker catches the bomb from O'Brien to beat the Fins from '86?

Keep 'em coming!

:beer:

Not yet...I need to figure out a way to create them off the Jets History on DVD...once I do that, hopefully I can make a lot more...I have a couple from this season, but I can't find them...

Not yet...I need to figure out a way to create them off the Jets History on DVD...once I do that, hopefully I can make a lot more...I have a couple from this season, but I can't find them...

You need to rip the DVDs onto your computer.

What type of files movie are compatible with your gif software?

You need to rip the DVDs onto your computer.

What type of files movie are compatible with your gif software?

Just about anything, although I use SnagIt to capture the images and save it as an avi file.

From there to opening it in Ulead, selecting the frames I want, then saving it as a gif file....

...from there is where the images lose some of their quality, i.e. getting pixelated.

Im not sure if its the software, hardware acceleration, video card, or whatever.

Im still trying to figure that out...that's why I have to resize some of them to make them smaller, which reduces the pixelation...any suggestions anyone?

Just about anything, although I use SnagIt to capture the images and save it as an avi file.

From there to opening it in Ulead, selecting the frames I want, then saving it as a gif file....

...from there is where the images lose some of their quality, i.e. getting pixelated.

Im not sure if its the software, hardware acceleration, video card, or whatever.

Im still trying to figure that out...that's why I have to resize some of them to make them smaller, which reduces the pixelation...any suggestions anyone?

Hey , couldn't you host these on imageshack so as not to kill your PB bandwidth?

http://www.bitripper.com/index.html

Give this guy a try.

You should be able to pop in your DVD, and click start Ripping.

Depending on Ulead, you may need to mess with the codec setting on the video, but that's going to have to be more of a trial and error process.

Once you get it figured out, you should be good to go with any DVD to gif your heart desires.

Hey , couldn't you host these on imageshack so as not to kill your PB bandwidth?

Yeah, but for some reason, uploading files greater than 1MB doesn't seem to work very well...

It's almost gotten to the point where Im almost willing to PAY for a valid hosting site with no bandwidth usage limits. :blowup:

Right click it, select "view location" it'll put it into a seperate tab, then copy the address and put it in as an IMG.

Right click it, save it, and upload it to your own photobucket so you don't kill fish's bandwidth.

Then, display it as an IMG in your sig.

Right click it, save it, and upload it to your own photobucket so you don't kill fish's bandwidth.

Then, display it as an IMG in your sig.

If you don't have photobucket, you can upload it here in the sig pic area..

Right click, save it, upload it to JN and kill Max's bandwidth

Archived