Why Play Penny Friday ?

Smizzy

Probably in an attempt to shut everyone up about Chad's shoulder. Whether it backfires or not will be determined.

a 64mil I told you so? What if Fat Pat falls on the shoulder and he's done for the yr? Why put our surgically repaired QB in the 2nd preseason game?

To prove a point? can't the same point be proven in week 3 or 4 with a little more safety?

a 64mil I told you so? What if Fat Pat falls on the shoulder and he's done for the yr? Why put our surgically repaired QB in the 2nd preseason game?

To prove a point? can't the same point be proven in week 3 or 4 with a little more safety?

Holy Christ. I'm just throwing it out there mostly in jest. I wouldn't hope Herm would do that. It's not a terrible decision to start him and get him some live work. It's possibly questionable but who knows maybe Chad told Herm he'd feel more comfortable if he got a little work in this week.

Holy Christ. I'm just throwing it out there mostly in jest. I wouldn't hope Herm would do that. It's not a terrible decision to start him and get him some live work. It's possibly questionable but who knows maybe Chad told Herm he'd feel more comfortable if he got a little work in this week.

Ok but if you were HC and your QB just finished his first 2-a-day's would you play him?

Because he needs to play.

Look at it this way. Say Chad doesn't play this week. That only leaves him one pre season game to get into gamelike conditions.

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO LEAVE CHAD IN FOR A HALF OR LONGER AGAINST THE GIANTS?!?

In preseason, you want your starters to play a series or two in game one, a quarter or more in game two, a half or 2 1/2 in game three and one series in game four.

If Chad misses this game, you run the risk of playing him a few reps or longer against a team that you fired up a week or so ago.

Let him get his timing down in thsi game with his O line and wideouts, and then play him against Big Blue, having rhythm and confidence.

Look, F the superstitions, etc. We have to be confident as fans and as a team that we're ready, that Chad can do this. What is meant to be will be. If Chad gets banged around, either Adrian Jones or Fabini didn't do their job.

I'm tired of this. I want to see what this kid can do. He has the tools, the pieces, the coaching. If this isn't our year, when is it?

Archived