So, you guys all suck and are stanky!

banyon

heh heh. heh heh heh heh. dude. I mean, dude. Thank you for taking Hermy and all. And it's awesome that you've got the nads to talk smack. But picking on you would be like teasing my retarded uncle. Again. Poor uncle Jimmy. I was really drunk at the time, I swear. I'll give you the same excuse for this thread. Love the nads though, Mr. Banyon. Love 'em.

heh heh. heh heh heh heh. dude. I mean, dude. Thank you for taking Hermy and all. And it's awesome that you've got the nads to talk smack. But picking on you would be like teasing my retarded uncle. Again. Poor uncle Jimmy. I was really drunk at the time, I swear. I'll give you the same excuse for this thread. Love the nads though, Mr. Banyon. Love 'em.

No mans you will see, Herms is teh smart.

Give him a break Lance. He won a contest in Kansas City as the most intelligent

Chiefs fan. And based on his grammar and spelling you can imagine what the losers

are like.

Give him a break Lance. He won a contest in Kansas City as the most intelligent

Chiefs fan. And based on his grammar and spelling you can imagine what the losers

are like.

Least we aint all ghey likwe New York ****ty. Im pretty smart in my message bored

This troll is very poor at the craft.

You guys should count you lucky stars you have good quality trolls like myself, Alk and crashingjet around. Good trolls are hard to come by.

banyon is actually a pretty smart guy. he does suck at being a troll though.

Ok, this is the point at which the SNL skit has gone about two minutes too long and it needs to end sooner than later. I tried, God help me, to see if I could convince any of you that there were people so mind numbingly retarded that they thought Herm was great, but it's sort of like yelling, "Hey, let's eat some more paint chips".

In any event, I think I hooked a few fish. ;) Needless to say, Herm is the most pathetic excuse for a coach that we've ever had. I'd trade him at gametime tomorrow for the dude on "Life Goes On" (the character, not the actor). At least you might get an unexpected play call that way.

I fully expect you guys to demolish us like the a**clown franchise Carl and Herm have devolved us into. If you don't beat us by at least 3 TDs tomorrow, then you guys should just exile yourselves from the league and join the CFL or something.

(Damn it BP, you outed my joke too fast)

Ok, this is the point at which the SNL skit has gone about two minutes too long and it needs to end sooner than later. I tried, God help me, to see if I could convince any of you that there were people so mind numbingly retarded that they thought Herm was great, but it's sort of like yelling, "Hey, let's eat some more paint chips".

In any event, I think I hooked a few fish. ;) Needless to say, Herm is the most pathetic excuse for a coach that we've ever had. I'd trade him at gametime tomorrow for the dude on "Life Goes On" (the character, not the actor). At least you might get an unexpected play call that way.

I fully expect you guys to demolish us like the a**clown franchise Carl and Herm have devolved us into. If you don't beat us by at least 3 TDs tomorrow, then you guys should just exile yourselves from the league and join the CFL or something.

(Damn it BP, you outed my joke too fast)

HAHAHA!

Dude, you hooked 5180. that's not much to brag about, trust me.

:rl:

Archived