If Mangini's Jets can't beat Herm's Chiefs...

kleck073

Mangini is wearing very, VERY thin on me. Barring a major turn around this season where he begins to look anything like a coach who has a clue what he is doing, I do not want to see him leading the team much longer.

With that being said, I will be at tomorrow's game, wearing my David Harris jersey, screaming my face off on 3rd downs, and overall rooting for the team to not only win, but to crush Herm and the Chiefs the same way I do every other week. However, if we were to lose this game, the fallout that would follow would be PRICELESS and would make the loss (for me personally) at least of some value.

Someone would need to be fired, probably Mangini. A ****ty performance but a win against the Bengals, followed by a loss to the Raiders is bad, but you can still consider it a fluke. A second straight loss to the Chiefs? That's a trend, and it probably means the team gave up.

What does that say about our coach?

And if the Chiefs do win, I think I am going to take the rest of the football year off.

I ran into a guy at a party a few weeks back, he introduced himself to me as a recovering Jets fan.

I was wearing a jets hat

he said he stopped watching them 2 seasons ago, and is a much happier man for it, that he doesn't get depressed or stressed out anymore

I asked him if he missed the highs and the excitement, and we both had a good laugh

I wonder why I put myself through this, I really do

I ran into a guy at a party a few weeks back, he introduced himself to me as a recovering Jets fan.

I was wearing a jets hat

he said he stopped watching them 2 seasons ago, and is a much happier man for it, that he doesn't get depressed or stressed out anymore

I asked him if he missed the highs and the excitement, and we both had a good laugh

I wonder why I put myself through this, I really do

I took the 2nd half of last weeks game off. I got back from where I was, saw we were down 10-3, and didnt bother watching the rest.

This week I will not be able to watch the game even if I really wanted to. Its games like these that make me really scared as a Jets fan. If we win, thats expected, and I wouldnt get too excited about it, but if we lose, it's terrible, and I would probably break my TV at some point if I were watching.

As far as us putting us through this week after week, season after season, is basically the same thing that that guy was saying. We're not so much as entertained by the Jets as we are addicted to them. It sucks right now, and it has sucked for awhile. But if we do ever get to the big dance in our lifetime, all of this would be worth it. At least thats how I think about it.

if we lose today, i am gone...out a here. C ya

too much on my plate right now to invest any more time and emotion on a team that if it loses to herm and a 3rd string qb without LJ....

if you think wall street has gone mad..... Jet MB futures will go down more

than Peter King's MB

What does that say about our coach?

It says that we don't have the right people to perform the job. I can't see how you can blame this on the coach, it's all the players. They're actually the ones playing the game and they're actually the ones who are making us lose, not the coach.

they screwed up last week.

I told people before the game and I'll repeat it. Despite all of the Al Davis crap, the Raiders are not a bad team. Look at the teams they have lost to. And they gave Buffalo and SD scares. The Jets still should have beat them, but the Raiders are going to give a lot of teams trouble.

Now the Chiefs ... that is a really bad team. If the Jets lose today, the season is over.

I told people before the game and I'll repeat it. Despite all of the Al Davis crap, the Raiders are not a bad team. Look at the teams they have lost to. And they gave Buffalo and SD scares. The Jets still should have beat them, but the Raiders are going to give a lot of teams trouble.

Now the Chiefs ... that is a really bad team. If the Jets lose today, the season is over.

Any nfl team can win on any given day against any other one. However, we should have game planned that game better. That's why I'm not sold on mangini. I think he's going to be great. After he learns from all of his mistakes from coaching us. If the Jets do lose today. And I know that they can win. We have to jump out on them early. But if we don't and we do lose. I think we give Favre at least one or two more games to right the ship and if not then we've got to play Brett 2 to see if we need to draft a qb.

Any nfl team can win on any given day against any other one. However, we should have game planned that game better. That's why I'm not sold on mangini. I think he's going to be great. After he learns from all of his mistakes from coaching us. If the Jets do lose today. And I know that they can win. We have to jump out on them early. But if we don't and we do lose. I think we give Favre at least one or two more games to right the ship and if not then we've got to play Brett 2 to see if we need to draft a qb.

id rather have favre retire and draft mccoy!

I took the 2nd half of last weeks game off. I got back from where I was, saw we were down 10-3, and didnt bother watching the rest.

This week I will not be able to watch the game even if I really wanted to. Its games like these that make me really scared as a Jets fan. If we win, thats expected, and I wouldnt get too excited about it, but if we lose, it's terrible, and I would probably break my TV at some point if I were watching.

As far as us putting us through this week after week, season after season, is basically the same thing that that guy was saying. We're not so much as entertained by the Jets as we are addicted to them. It sucks right now, and it has sucked for awhile. But if we do ever get to the big dance in our lifetime, all of this would be worth it. At least thats how I think about it.

I read you loud and clear bro

I turned the TV off a few times last week as well, and my wife gets a chuckle out of it when I bluster about never watching them again, because she knows I'll be over it in 5 mins :)

if we lose today, i am gone...out a here. C ya

too much on my plate right now to invest any more time and emotion on a team that if it loses to herm and a 3rd string qb without LJ....

if you think wall street has gone mad..... Jet MB futures will go down more

than Peter King's MB

I'm exactly right there with you afos...too much stuff going on in my life to worry about a crap football team-thanks Mangini-you've done a great job with your minus .500 football to help alienate lifetime fans into not giving a **** anymore...he better make the playoffs this season or I want...him...GONE

Archived