Jets - Pats: Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And of course they get the TD. Genius, play conservative on offense, play prevent on defense.

They get the ball back in the second half too.

Our coaches are awful. The players are great, but the coaches are awful.

One thing I didn't get; last drive, run the ball 3times and runs osme clock or make them burn their TOs. That was a mistake.

Dude just shut up.. You hate on everyone...

No I dont... not at all buddy get your head out of your ass.. I hate Mangini a lot of the time... yes... but rarely do I jump on a player...

shut the **** up and dont be an assshole

No I dont... not at all buddy get your head out of your ass.. I hate Mangini a lot of the time... yes... but rarely do I jump on a player...

shut the **** up and dont be an assshole

Ill be an ******* just to you cause you dont offer anything but negativity...EVER. We are up in this game and YOURE the one calling for peoples heads.

Do you ****ing idiots realize who we are playing?? Injuries or not they are 6-3 and playing some pretty damn good football and we are up by 11 at halftime. Even still some of you dickheads (cough cough ecurb and Irish Jet) still want to piss all over this team. **** off already.

The chicken little crowd is really tiring tbh. They try to ruin the game threads as best they can, lol. Players can't make every play, they're going to get beat and screw up from time to time. Rookies even more so. Just because Keller drops 1 TD pass and Lowery gives up one TD doesn't mean they should be cut.

Do you ****ing idiots realize who we are playing?? Injuries or not they are 6-3 and playing some pretty damn good football and we are up by 11 at halftime. Even still some of you dickheads (cough cough ecurb and Irish Jet) still want to piss all over this team. **** off already.

Wow, What?

I'm pissed with one player, the team as a whole have been great. WTF are you talking about?

Damn. We had em on the ropes with the ball and momentum and went 3 and out then gave up a TD.

Either way though we're still up 11 at the half.. Expect the Pats to come out in that spread, hurry up type offense the entire 2nd half.

Oh, and what happened to Dwight Lowery? He's being obliterated by Jabaar Gaffney. C'mon, this is the game you need to really step it up.

Archived