Jets - Pats: Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forecast up here is rain alllllllllllllllllll day in Foxboro starting in the morning and raining until about the 4th quarter / very end of the game. Not sure if its going to be hard or light rain or just drizzles but it will be raining. Right now though, nothing yet, but we are 40 minutes from Foxboro.

If I'm not mistaken, the last time we beat the Patsies was in the rain...just saying.

Getting an early lead in this game is important. That cheaters have zero comeback ability so if the jets get the lead and force them to try to come back, they will turn the ball over.

This is so true. If the Jets can jump out and play from ahead they can control this game. Stop the run, make Cassel throw in the rain.

This is so true. If the Jets can jump out and play from ahead they can control this game. Stop the run, make Cassel throw in the rain.

I said it in another thread and I'll say it again, the Jets need to do what they've looked too scared to do for many years now: they need to take the game to the Patriots. They can't sit back and let the Patriots come to them. Taking the game to them is the only way you beat them. Its been that way for years now and that's still the case regardless of who's on the field.

Alright guys need some help here and need some answers by before we leave for the stadium.

Which jersey should I wear? :rl: I brought a couple up and have narrowed it down to two choices.

White Ty Law

Green Thomas Jones

I'm leaning towards the Law and yes its the #24 from 2005.

Alright guys need some help here and need some answers by before we leave for the stadium.

Which jersey should I wear? :rl: I brought a couple up and have narrowed it down to two choices.

White Ty Law

Green Thomas Jones

Go with the TJ jersey, TJ has earned it thus far. Besides, it's green!

Be a good boy Joe, not too good mind you, but good enough so that you don't get jumped by some pyscho m*******s on your way to or out of the stadium. Basically, stay away from the bud lights, I hear they're killer.:D

White Ty Law

Green Thomas Jones

If you see Fitzy punch him in the uterus.

the rain is good considering the last time we beat them was in the rain at foxborough, but after we won that game everyone with the patriots and there fans blamed the rain, so now they will use that excuse if we win which sucks. "favre is use to bad weather, cassell isnt" oh boy i could hear them now.

Archived