Have we ever been this pumped for a game?

jaspegs

While, I agree that this is a huge game, I was way more pumped going into the Green Bay game, Week 17 in 2002. In the parking lot, we huddled around some guy's little TV to watch the Pats had knock off the Fish to give the Jets a chance to win the AFC East by winning that day.

I was also fooled by Chadwick enough to have flown out to Oakland after the 41-0 drubbing of the Colts and we saw how that turned out. The '98 AFC Championship Game is also an obvious one...

Being Thursday, I also don't feel like it's a "football day" yet... once the pre-game is on, I'm sure I'll get more amped up.

While, I agree that this is a huge game, I was way more pumped going into the Green Bay game, Week 17 in 2002. In the parking lot, we huddled around some guy's little TV to watch the Pats had knock off the Fish to give the Jets a chance to win the AFC East by winning that day.

I was also fooled by Chadwick enough to have flown out to Oakland after the 41-0 drubbing of the Colts and we saw how that turned out. The '98 AFC Championship Game is also an obvious one...

Being Thursday, I also don't feel like it's a "football day" yet... once the pre-game is on, I'm sure I'll get more amped up.

wow lucky you being there for the packer game. what a great day that was. even for us poor fans who only saw it on tv.

bummer about the raider asswhoopin but the pittsburgh loss by the nonfieldgoal had me pumped all the way up to the knee taking episode

wow lucky you being there for the packer game. what a great day that was. even for us poor fans who only saw it on tv.

Well, if the Fish had won the early game and made the Jets game meaningless, we were planning to watch the game from Stilletto's.

bummer about the raider asswhoopin but the pittsburgh loss by the nonfieldgoal had me pumped all the way up to the knee taking episode

The things that prevented me from being too pumped about the Pittsburgh game were that I already thought Chad was a fraud and that I watched the game from the hospital, where my wife had been since December 23rd. She made me watch the San Diego game at home after I almost gave her roommate a heart attack during the Rams loss in Week 17 by ranting like a lunatic... should've known better than to go back there to watch the Pittsburgh game. I took years off my life by having to refrain from carrying on like a maniac.

Well, if the Fish had won the early game and made the Jets game meaningless, we were planning to watch the game from Stilletto's.

The things that prevented me from being too pumped about the Pittsburgh game were that I already thought Chad was a fraud and that I watched the game from the hospital, where my wife had been since December 23rd. She made me watch the San Diego game at home after I almost gave her roommate a heart attack during the Rams loss in Week 17 by ranting like a lunatic... should've known better than to go back there to watch the Pittsburgh game. I took years off my life by having to refrain from carrying on like a maniac.

I was one of the last ones off the herm bandwagon & was blindly optimistic that chad would get us a win vs pittsburgh. that one hurt a lot.

the way our defense is coming together right now reminds me of that year. our team really started gelling after the bye that year.

I really think we can win this game with our D or at least make it a lot easier on our O.

Iwant that same feeling I had sunday when tj busted open the 1st run & we never looked back

Archived