Congrats Jesticle Fans

DeanPatsFan

It took overtime and a BS holding call on Vrable for you to beat the JV squad but you managed.

Enjoy your ticker tape parade....

Holding or not, he had his hands all over Keller and that was more than 5 yards. Refs were correct in throwing a flag, they just called the wrong penalty.

Holding or not, he had his hands all over Keller and that was more than 5 yards. Refs were correct in throwing a flag, they just called the wrong penalty.

Visual proof of two things:

1. Even though Vrabel didn't close his fists on Keller's jersey, he was absolutely holding him up from running his route freely.

2. That play began at the 7 yard line. Vrabel needs to no longer be touching Keller when they reach the 2. He is still mugging him at the 2 and still has his hands all over him while the both of them actually have their feet in the endzone 8 yards up the field.

Like I said, good flag, wrong penalty call:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=29672&season=2008&displayPage=tab_gamecenter

(Play starts at about 3:25. Be sure to watch the slow motion replay thereafter)

It took overtime and a BS holding call on Vrable for you to beat the JV squad but you managed.

Enjoy your ticker tape parade....

LOL what a classless post. Either you congratulate the Jets on the win or you don't. You clearly didn't.

That is alright though, you can complain about injuries all you want. Doing so to a Jets fan after all we have been through makes us laugh. A pats fan complaining about bad officiating? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please see one of the waitresses though, she will offer you a nice piece of cheese that will complement your WHINE quite well.

:-P

Second rate congrat post from a third rate troll.

Like I said previously. Your a bum of a troll.

Pre-game trolling can be fun, good for some laughs, but your shtick is unimaginative and BORING. I mean, MAN-TEETS? sheeeesh.

Come back if and when your entertainment value goes up which will probably never happen.

Archived