Branch To Miss Entire Season With Knee Injury

PatsFanTX

So you're saying you were hoping a player would get hurt, and that it didn't happen disappointed you? How childish.

Whoops, sorry did I affend you mr.19 year old

Deion Branch getting injured and out for the year is good for the jets, and whats good for the jets makes me happy, so stfu.

Would you rather have the Jets make the playoffs and have Deion Branch on IR the whole season or Deion Branch playing all 16 games and the Jets missing the playoffs?

You are an idiot.

Whoops, sorry did I affend you mr.19 year old

Deion Branch getting injured and out for the year is good for the jets, and whats good for the jets makes me happy, so stfu.

Would you rather have the Jets make the playoffs and have Deion Branch on IR the whole season or Deion Branch playing all 16 games and the Jets missing the playoffs?

You are an idiot.

Whoa, barton slams 80. :shock:

Give me a few minutes and I'll add some fuel to the fire. :wink:

EB, if Deion Branch is the key to the Jets making or missing the playoffs, the Jets are in huge trouble.

Thats not what I am really saying.

Losing Branch for the patsys would make them weaker, that is good for the J E T S. Thats all I care about.

Do you guys really think I give a damn about other teams players staying healthy? Sure good for them, but if they have to get injured for the Jets to make the playoffs let me sign on the dotted line.

Thats not what I am really saying.

Losing Branch for the patsys would make them weaker, that is good for the J E T S. Thats all I care about.

Do you guys really think I give a damn about other teams players staying healthy? Sure good for them, but if they have to get injured for the Jets to make the playoffs let me sign on the dotted line.

In general, it's classless, and more importantly, bad karmically, to wish injury on another team's players. Odds are it's more likely to happen to your team, if you bring it up.

In general, it's classless, and more importantly, bad karmically, to wish injury on another team's players. Odds are it's more likely to happen to your team, if you bring it up.

Who is wishing injury?? I am not wishing injury.

1 mans pain is another mans gain. I dont wish injury on any opposing player. But when it happens, it happens, and if it is good for the Jets than I am happy.

Archived