Post Game Thoughts

jason423

A complete statement game by the Jets and their head coach today. They went up against the best team in the AFC and simply manhandled them in their own building. From start to finish the Jets dominated the game in a way not many thought possible. Tennessee could not do anything to stop the offense. They could not do anything to move the ball on the defense. A complete effort from the Jets for just the second time this year.

Offense

Where to even begin? Probably the best place to begin is with the offensive line

That was a nice summary, Jason. I expected the Jets to play at their best, but I didn't realize their best was so good. 192 yards on the ground, including 98 for Jones! 40:20 on time of possession! They didn't give up a touchdown until 10 minutes before the end, and that was already junk time. Jets defense - OMG! Let me say it again; OMG! Neon Leon: 2008 League MVP.

8-3 sounds so good, so improbable.

To suggest that the Jets could now run the table, is not beyond reality. Here it is in late November, and we're not even talking playoffs, because we're thinking about a Bye, and Home-field advantage.

Archived