Are the Jets the best team in football?

Achilles

We've established that :). I can't make up my mind if I'd rather see a Jets-Giants Superbowl or a Jets-Cards/Falcons/Redskins type Superbowl. I think the Jets could definitely beat a team like those three I just stated, but the hype and excitement & challenge of an All-NY SB would be absolutely great. Take your pick.

I'd personally like to see Jets-Cards just because i live in Phx haha. DIE HARD Jets fan for life though... Great weather here lol.

1. Giants

2. Steelers

3. Jets

4. Pats

5. Titans

The Giants are completely seperate from the rest, IMO. The pats are right on the tails of the Steelers and Jets. They are still a very big threat. If the Jets can avoid a playoff game at Pittsburgh, they could win the AFC. My biggest fear is the pats getting in and getting to the SB again.

To be entirely honest, while I hope that they are....I don't spend any time thinking about it on those terms (except to answer this question of course).

The NFL is a league where any team can win on a given Sunday and being the "best" one week is just grounds for "experts" to pick you next week. To use an analogy, I don't really care how fast the car can go during one race as much as I care about it being tuned. That way, I'll know that I get the best out of it every single time.

I think that I see the Jets as a team that is able to play with anybody, anywhere and be competitive. They're peaking late as opposed to early which is always good.

Are they the "best"? Dunno and I'm not losing sleep over it.

Just my opinion.

The Giants are the best team in the NFL for sure and your out of your mind if you think otherwise.

The Giants are definitely the best right now. But they have not played a team that can stop their running attack. In other words, they have not played against Kris Jenkins. :D

They would probably still win. Let's see if the jets can shore up their pass defense. Then it would get real interesting.

1. Giants

2. Steelers

3. Jets

4. Pats

5. Titans

The Giants are completely seperate from the rest, IMO. The pats are right on the tails of the Steelers and Jets. They are still a very big threat. If the Jets can avoid a playoff game at Pittsburgh, they could win the AFC. My biggest fear is the pats getting in and getting to the SB again.

How about that Matt Cassel huh?

NE aint out of it. Its going to be a dogfight to the end. My hope is that the Jets and Pats play again this season.

How about that Matt Cassel huh?

NE aint out of it. Its going to be a dogfight to the end. My hope is that the Jets and Pats play again this season.

You should only hope so. I think the wild card is going to be tight between the Colts, Ravens, Dolphags, Billlls and Patheics*. I think the Ravens and Colts are the favorites but I would never count out the Pathetics*

You should only hope so. I think the wild card is going to be tight between the Colts, Ravens, Dolphags, Billlls and Patheics*. I think the Ravens and Colts are the favorites but I would never count out the Pathetics*

NJ will lose more games. Put money on it :lol:

They still have 1 more West coast game to lose making my prediction true. The Pats are right on the NJ's heels.

NJ will lose more games. Put money on it :lol:

They still have 1 more West coast game to lose making my prediction true. The Pats are right on the NJ's heels.

And the Pathetics* also have a 2 west coast trips a game in Buffalo and game against the Cards. I see at least 2 more losses if not three for the Patsies*, enjoy watching the Jets through the playoffs:cheers:

1. Giants

2. Steelers

3. Jets

4. Pats

5. Titans

Very good list though if the Colts get in they can be dangerous as well. I think the Titans are a one and done play-off team.

Archived