could it be ?

jetsrule128

well i been to practice 3 days in a row now . i do not know if this means anything but Carl Kearney wr 19 has always been out there when everyone else goes in.now the interesting thing is theres always a QB with him .Sunday and Monday it was Kevin Eakin QB 8 just throwing balls to him.i figure Kevin and Carl need the extra work . but today it was Chad Pennington QB 10 throwing the ball to Carl . so could it be they want Carl kearney to be the 5th wr .why else would chad be throwing to a scrub .do not flame me for this i am just wondering could it be that Carl kearney is the 5th wr

Carl did look decent in that vikings game. I remember him going all out and making a terrific catch. I'd still like to see Harry Williams make the team.

Now that Carter is gone, and the final chapter on the Chas Gessner saga is all but done, the position is really up for grabs. Harry could have been a lock for the #5 job if he had stayed healthy. He looked like a potentially great player in that 1st preseason game. He had his man beat so many times, if only Bollinger had an NFL Arm on his shoulder....

well i been to practice 3 days in a row now . i do not know if this means anything but Carl Kearney wr 19 has always been out there when everyone else goes in.now the interesting thing is theres always a QB with him .Sunday and Monday it was Kevin Eakin QB 8 just throwing balls to him.i figure Kevin and Carl need the extra work . but today it was Chad Pennington QB 10 throwing the ball to Carl . so could it be they want Carl kearney to be the 5th wr .why else would chad be throwing to a scrub .do not flame me for this i am just wondering could it be that Carl kearney is the 5th wr

128...first of all thanks for the info. I know you spend a lot of time at practice. Your insight is appreciated. Especially for those of us who can't make it to camp regularly.

Oh and nobody would flame you here! That is what we do here....speculate. Your guess seems to be pretty good though. To have Chad out there makes it seem like he has a shot.

Archived