Jets Vs Giants

Smizzy

Until opening day...NOBODY. There's no point to these silly reindeer games. 2 exhibitions and a few scrimmages are plenty. Heck, I'll watch it. But unless Donnie Henderson and Tom Coughlin do their Rowdy Roddy/Hulkamania act at the 50-yeard line, complete with microphones and smack talk, just hope nobody gets hurt. And my money's on Donnie kicking Coughlin's whiny butt.

I want to watch how our young players and new starters will do. Especially guys like Pouha, Rhodes, Haley, Tank Reed, McGill, A.Jones. As well as the competition for 5th WR spot.

AND NO INJURIES PLEASE. So far we have 2 preseason games under our belts, and already 2 players are down on IR.

But unless Donnie Henderson and Tom Coughlin do their Rowdy Roddy/Hulkamania act at the 50-yeard line, complete with microphones and smack talk, just hope nobody gets hurt. And my money's on Donnie kicking Coughlin's whiny butt.

Whatcha gonna do Coughlin, when a man with 22 cokes in his system comes down on YOUUU! OHHH YEAH! *flex*

seriously I would like to see Mike King and/or Issac Snell work with the 2nd team OL. Jason Nerys sucks.

I would like to see Tim McGill get real reps against real linemen. His size speed ratio is such that he wouldn't last on the PS for 30 seconds so lets see what he can do against better players.

I would like to see BJ Askew look better than Jerald Sowell when the former works with the first team.

I would like to see Eakin do something... anything. But him i think they are hiding on purpose so they can PS him without risk.

I would like to see Nugent bang one through from 53 yards out.

I would like to see Kenyatta Wright/Ryan Myers and Dennis Haley battle out for that last LB spot (or two).

I would like to see Marko Cavka pancake someone.

I would like to see Brock Ralph get thrown to more. I don't think he is 53 man material but the guy intrigues me for some reason.

I would like to see Joel Dressen catching and running afterward.

that's not too much to ask is it? :mrgreen:

Archived