Chas Gessner

Maxman

I started off real high on him. Saw him in camp and was impressed. After the 1st preseason game his stock dropped obviously.

I am going back to my first prediction. Chas makes this team.

I think Dinger loves what he sees in him. He sees an Ed McCaffrey like project.

Worth a chance IMO.

No way Max. The guys has dropped what? 8 balls so far through the first 2 preseason games. No way he makes the team. It's either Harry Williams or a guy who isn't on the team.

I just think Dinger loves him. That's all I am saying.

I just think Dinger loves him. That's all I am saying.

Yea...like you can recognize love. Shane has been telling you he loves you for years...Yet he leaves your house @ 1am and sneaks over to Gun of Bavaria's house and gets his spinal collum bent telling him he loves him.

You once told me you had an brief encounter with a korean business in a laguarda bathroom and you thought that was love.

Yea...like you can recognize love. Shane has been telling you he loves you for years...Yet he leaves your house @ 1am and sneaks over to Gun of Bavaria's house and gets his spinal collum bent telling him he loves him.

You once told me you had an brief encounter with a korean business in a laguarda bathroom and you thought that was love.

:lol::lol::lol:

Harry Williams is the 5th WR. They didn't draft Williams and cut Carter to keep Gessner.

The problem with Chas is that he can have as many great practices as he wants, until he shows up in a game he's just a great practice player.

i will say this much his ST ability covering kicks helps Gessner in his quest to make the team. But that's pretty much the only good thing we can say about him.

Harry Williams is the 5th WR. They didn't draft Williams and cut Carter to keep Gessner.

The problem with Chas is that he can have as many great practices as he wants, until he shows up in a game he's just a great practice player.

i will say this much his ST ability covering kicks helps Gessner in his quest to make the team. But that's pretty much the only good thing we can say about him.

Its Gessner. Williams to the practice squad.

I just got off the phone with the Jets and they confirmed it. Off the record of course! :^o

Did you finally speak with Doug Miller?

He keeps calling me and asking about the link exchange. I tell him that we are not interested.

What he needs to learn is that sometimes no really does mean no.

Archived