Is NFL Sunday Ticket worth it?

TomShane

I had it last year and it was cool, but I was wondering for those of you who get Jets games on their regular network plans, do you ever actually sit down and watch a Falcons-Tampa game? Me? Never. I justify the expense because it keeps me from having to go to a bar and spend $60 bucks on alcohol and sh*tty cheeseburgers.

I had it last year and it was cool, but I was wondering for those of you who get Jets games on their regular network plans, do you ever actually sit down and watch a Falcons-Tampa game? Me? Never. I justify the expense because it keeps me from having to go to a bar and spend $60 bucks on alcohol and shitty cheeseburgers.

You told me you only go to bars that have $1 lunch specials.

Good: I live on Long Island, so I get all of the Jet games regardless.

Bad: I also get all Vaginants games, regardless if there's a better match-up I'd rather see.

Even worse: I live on Long Island (although it's better than living in NJ).

I had it last year and it was cool, but I was wondering for those of you who get Jets games on their regular network plans, do you ever actually sit down and watch a Falcons-Tampa game? Me? Never. I justify the expense because it keeps me from having to go to a bar and spend $60 bucks on alcohol and sh*tty cheeseburgers.

But it's tough to beat that 8+ games on at once atmosphere with pockets of cheering/agonizing going on in different parts of the room. And it's a great reason to be in a bar at 10 AM Sunday morning.

cheers,

d

It better be! I am paying like 200 dollars for it this season. It works good for me, because I will just record it on vhs and rewind the tape when I come home and then watch the game. Most sunday 1 pm games I dont get a chance to see live, which sucks.

It's worth it to me because the only Patriots games I'm going to get are sunday night and monday night games. Everything else will be the Chiefs and Broncos. That being said, I pay for the Patriots games and that's it. I couldn't give a sh*t less about almost every other NFL game.

It's worth it to me because the only Patriots games I'm going to get are sunday night and monday night games. Everything else will be the Chiefs and Broncos. That being said, I pay for the Patriots games and that's it. I couldn't give a Sh#t less about almost every other NFL game.

You going to go to there game this year in KC?

Maybe, provided I can find someone that will go with me. All my friends are cheap bastards. Well, so am I but it's the Patriots for christ's sake.

I would go with you if I was there. I guess I have to wait for them to visit Nashville in 2006. :evil:

to respond to Shane's query;you nailed it about spending the cake at a bar-add up the 40 bux times say 8 games you might have to endure and it definitely is a better deal.After that 1st Pittsburg game last year when we were penaltilized(is that a word?)12 times in the first half to their ONE-some ol lady told me to watch my language after an F-bomb-that was it-"check please" got DTV again this year no more Boyntom Ale House wings for SoFla family...that game gave me'agita anyway

I used to go to the bowling alley. They have like 40 tvs with all the games, you just pay for food and drink and its like $10, decent food too. Add that up, $10 for about 12 games (at least 4 are televised locally where I live) and its like 100 cheaper than nfl ticket. But its alot more fun to watch the game in your own home.

What the hell are you doing at 1:00 PM on Sundays in the fall?

Playing with your friggn' teddy bear in the backyard? :shock:

Music from 2pm - 4:20 every sunday except for holidays

And get his. IT STARTS ON NFL OPENING WEEKEND!!! HOW FU***** GAY IS THAT!?!?!?! I was so damn pissed when I saw the schedule, a**holes!

Music from 2pm - 4:20 every sunday except for holidays

And get his. IT STARTS ON NFL OPENING WEEKEND!!! HOW FU***** GAY IS THAT!?!?!?! I was so damn pissed when I saw the schedule, a**holes!

I fully expect that I will never read another Brady is a homo post from you ever again ya little homo you.

It's an inside joke from another board that we can not mention.

Ask barton, he'll tell you what it means. :wink:

ummmmm no... you guys go and enjoy your little inside jokes.. i dont want nightmares tonight ;)

Archived