• Wu Tang "36 Chambers"
    • 2pac "All Eyez On Me"
    • NWA "Straight Outta Compton"
    • Snoop Doggy Dogg "Doggystyle"
    • Notorious BIG "Ready to Die"
    • Eminem "Slim Shady LP"
    • Nas "Illmatic"
    • other - and you better explain

The game lives in a mansion with a maid and butler, he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that. If the game even pointed a gun at someone he'd be in jail.

Hahahahahaha. Riiiiight.

I just continue to laugh at 50 in CONNECTICUT. F'n pussy.

You know that has to be the best "gangsta who never was".

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahahahahaha. Riiiiight.

I just continue to laugh at 50 in CONNECTICUT. F'n pussy.

You know that has to be the best "gangsta who never was".

50 cent is a very smart business man, he lives a very good life. I don't see why that makes him the object of ridicule? I think he's a terrible rapper but that has nothing to do with this, the man makes enough money to live where ever he wants and he wants to live in CT.

I was joking around about that, but, no, I'm not, sorry I'm not up to P2C yet.

Compton is the toughest place around and The Game would easily kill anyone.

The Game has been shot and so has bitch 50, now tell me, who is better? Its not even close. The Game is one of the best, if not the best rapper we have nowadays, face the facts.

Haha..Compton is the toughest place around?

Camden, NJ has the highest crime rate in the nation..and you are going by what you see on TV? Typical d

I was joking around about that, but, no, I'm not, sorry I'm not up to P2C yet.

The Game has been shot and so has bitch 50, now tell me, who is better? Its not even close. The Game is one of the best, if not the best rapper we have nowadays, face the facts.

You can't be older than 17.

The Game brought back gangsta rap. After 2pac and Biggie died the best new rappers we've had have been The Great White Hype (Eminem) and The Game.

Dre hasn't dropped an album since they died?

Ice Cube hasn't dropped an album since they died?

Dre hasn't dropped an album since they died?

Ice Cube hasn't dropped an album since they died?

NEW rappers. They were around while 2pac and Biggie were alive.

Sorry Shadow, I'm not that young, but nice try.

cqIBTc7ctUs

Gangsters on Change of Heart? I didn't know thugs put blonde dye in they're hair either. Nor did I know they wear tongue rings. All things game has done throughout his hard knock life. And we don't have to mention that butterfly on his face do we?

You mean my G-UNot Hoodie.

Camden this, Camden that. I'll take Compton as a tougher place over Camden any time. This wasn't watched on TV. I know people who live in the Los Angeles area, I've been in that area before, Camden is not as bad as Compton, no matter matter how high their crime rate was last year. Good for them. Bet you there are plenty of deaths going unsolved in Compton, maybe even some not even known about, more so than Camden.

Since when is it a GOOD thing to have more deaths (most unsolved) than any other city?

124, Pequannock is one of the softest towns in the state, stop trying to act "hard".

Since when is it a GOOD thing to have more deaths (most unsolved) than any other city?

124, Pequannock is one of the softest towns in the state, stop trying to act "hard".

I'm not trying to act hard. I have been to LA, Compton, everywhere around those areas and no I did not live there, just visiting, but still you see things when there for just 2 weeks. Pequannock is a soft town. I know this. We are 95% white, at least, maybe more, and our deaths and other problems come from drug and alcohol abuse, just like the other predominately white suburban towns in America.

Also, I'm sure you know nothing of Pequannock. Or at least didn't until the Little League World Series controversey of the Danny Almonte year.

Ay yo son, my names be one-too-fo', If you ain't down wit game den you wack son...

Word.

Says the guy who claims to be black.:character42:

You don't have to act like a wigger to be white and respect / like the rap industry.

I'm not trying to act hard. I have been to LA, Compton, everywhere around those areas and no I did not live there, just visiting, but still you see things when there for just 2 weeks. Pequannock is a soft town. I know this. We are 95% white, at least, maybe more, and our deaths and other problems come from drug and alcohol abuse, just like the other predominately white suburban towns in America.

Also, I'm sure you know nothing of Pequannock. Or at least didn't until the Little League World Series controversey of the Danny Almonte year.

So since you've been to compton for 2 weeks all of a sudden, you know about "gangster" rap and how it is to be "hard" and can determine who is and who isn't "gangster"???

So since you've been to compton for 2 weeks all of a sudden, you know about "gangster" rap and how it is to be "hard" and can determine who is and who isn't "gangster"???

Never said that. I know people who are in that area each and every day and I'm sorry but just because you claim to be black doesn't mean you have any idea of what it is to be ganster or have any idea of what is gangster rap.

Facts are, gangsta rap blossomed from people from Compton and The Game keeps it real. He is a great artist and you learn and listen from gangsta rap by not living in Compton, no, but by listening to it. Do I know first hand what these people go through? No, but I bet anything that neither do you. May you know people like people who I know? Possibly, but whatever you want to believe chief you will believe.

Who takes 2 week vacations is compton?

I took the 2 week vacation in LA, but Compton is right there, so you can't help but go there to see it, witness it, and plus my cousins "friends" were mostly from there.

Never said that. I know people who are in that area each and every day and I'm sorry but just because you claim to be black doesn't mean you have any idea of what it is to be ganster or have any idea of what is gangster rap.

Facts are, gangsta rap blossomed from people from Compton and The Game keeps it real. He is a great artist and you learn and listen from gangsta rap by not living in Compton, no, but by listening to it. Do I know first hand what these people go through? No, but I bet anything that neither do you. May you know people like people who I know? Possibly, but whatever you want to believe chief you will believe.

Okay, let me turn off the immature button that I have used since being here and get serious for a second.

Comments and beliefs like that are exactly why the majority (all of) us young african american males are steriotyped and ridiculed.

The Beliefs that a person is "keeping it real" and doing something of good intent by "rapping" about how he "****s his bitch" or "smokes trees" and "shoots ni**as like it ain't nutin" is absurd.

I wish this thread was bookmarked, and you could look back 5-10 years from now, so you can realize how ignorant you sound.

I'm not too old, I'm 24, I grew up (13-18) from '96 to '01... so I know all about the whole Gangster rap, wannabe **** thats going on now, and I'm telling you, this **** is stupid,

The whole gangster obsession that's sweeping black youth is sickening, and I hope that you grow out of this phase you are in right now. I'll be praying for you.

Archived