Site Changes

Maxman

Just a quick FYI....

We are putting in some new features for the site. You see some of them now (Team Info) button. And we did put up the links to some of the advertising partners that I had previously mentioned. We have a few other things planned as well.

Now is a good time to let us know about any other feedback\thoughts you have (site related :wink: ). We are always working on getting people to do online chats, interviews etc. But your thoughts are appreciated.

Insert BZ post here about disabling signatures\avatars.

Like I mentioned last week I put this in but it did not work properly. This will go in, it just requires a bit more work (script changes) then I had planned for!

:mrgreen:

great site max. you guys are doing a great job despite shanes help :lol:

only trouble I have is after 500 + posts, i'm still a rookie. This seems hard to believe especially at my age.

You see max I suffer from low self esteem. My therapist seems to think it's cause i'm a loser but whatever. anyway in my desperate search for a gripe, its all I could come up with

great site, great people, warm beer, lousy food, surley help........doesn't get any better does it?

Insert BZ post here about disabling signatures\avatars.

Like I mentioned last week I put this in but it did not work properly. This will go in, it just requires a bit more work (script changes) then I had planned for!

:mrgreen:

DOH! I was literally hitting the reply button when I read this. You are too funny.

Pound to Max for taking me to the mat. :)

BZ

Archived