Lets go Baby.. WE READYYYYYY

Hofstra Jet

hey guys, i know this board has been down as of late, and trust me, im ****in pissed.. but, this is what we live for, this is football..

come sunday, its the first round of the playoffs, and we ready to do work.. this sunday isnt a football game, its not a leisure activity.. its a business trip for us.. we have to go in, do work, and make a trip to seattle..

i rarely post, and rarely start threads, but i thought of this and wanted to post above.

lets go into the meadowlands, and just raise hell.. jump all over the bills, send them home reeling.. lets get the positive thinkin.. if not for the jets, do it for yourself.. we spend upwards of 100 bucks a game when all is said and done to be there, and now we have an exciting games on our hands, might as well enjoy it..

LETS GO BABY

we spend upwards of 100 bucks a game when all is said and done to be there, and now we have an exciting game on our hands, might as well enjoy it..

I hope for your sake you weren't at the Broncos game/disaster.

Now the Jets fans at that game that stayed into the fourth quarter deserve a special round of applause.

• 2 weeks later...
its not really a speech per sa.. im just trying to shine a positive light on sunday, and hope everyoneis ready to roll.. it should be a great atmosphere

Good luck buddy. It seems as though you guys are in the same position my team was in a couple weeks ago. Feels like the playoffs already started huh?

Archived