Why you should hate Jetnation.com

Jets1Fan

Haha! Either way, he's like a 13 year old that just learned what cursing is; gotta love those little brats.

As for the next post, who knows; we'd need to rekindle his posting history to get an accurate prediction. I too found the multiple posting quite comical.

he's like that one kid over on the other jets site who has meltdowns and refuses to post anymore and later in the night he starts some bull**** thread

Haha! Either way, he's like a 13 year old that just learned what cursing is; gotta love those little brats.

As for the next post, who knows; we'd need to rekindle his posting history to get an accurate prediction. I too found the multiple posting quite comical.

Secretly I wish I could be like him. All positive and disliking negativity.

I even tried it with the Mets this year and look where that got me. I realized Im more fun when Im negative and in a pissy mood. Thats when i feel the best about my sports passion.

Secretly I wish I could be like him. All positive and disliking negativity.

I even tried it with the Mets this year and look where that got me. I realized Im more fun when Im negative and in a pissy mood. Thats when i feel the best about my sports passion.

Yeah getting upset just tells you how much you love the game. Earlier this year, we were fresh off back to back victories over the Patriots and Chargers and we were going to Houston to play the 0-4 Texans. I've never thrown a harder punch than after we lost that game; I blasted the door in my room.

As for the Mets, you got some good news today. ;) Probably the best way to ensure you don't endure another collapse.

Yeah getting upset just tells you how much you love the game. Earlier this year, we were fresh off back to back victories over the Patriots and Chargers and we were going to Houston to play the 0-4 Texans. I've never thrown a harder punch than after we lost that game; I blasted the door in my room.

As for the Mets, you got some good news today. ;) Probably the best way to ensure you don't endure another collapse.

What you mean with a closer who's lost velocity, or should I say "feels more comfortable throwing 4-5 mph lower, because he has better command" and whose violent delivery and a heavy workload l will undoubtedly rear it's ugly head this year and culminate in another collapse???

Knowledgeable? Not here.

I think thats over on tgg or JI.

We're bi-polar retards.

I post at TGG sometimes. A lot of the times that site is a circle jerk of delusional oblivious homers that "call out" anybody that has any criticism of the team no matter how factual it is. Like if you post our pass defense is ranked badly, they get mad at you.

But the funny thing is, that Niners loss was so bad that even those guys gave up, and some of them even apologized. It was really funny to me. Personally I don't see how the Niners loss is worse than the Broncos loss--we were at home against the Broncos, and I think the Niners would dominate them at Candlestick anyway. They are both crappy losses, and the team played both games the same crappy way.

Right now TGG is busy making fun of Coles, and I have to give myself a bit of credit for that. I told them Coles gives up on routes and makes no effort for the ball and in general sucks. I think it's obvious I have hated that guy for years, and for some reason i could never get the momentum going against him here on JN to my satisfaction, so I'm really enjoying the mass hate over in TGG against him.

because you're never going to be happy. This site is so ****ing depressing. For Once, I'd like to be around Jets Fans who actually believe in their team.

I hate all you non-believers, but Im guaranteeing that once THE JETS DO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, they're all gonna say, "I KNEW IT THE WHOLE TIME, WHAT A GREAT TEAM!!!"

**** you ****ing haters/TERRIBLE FANS!!!!!

GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE AT THIS GAME HOW BOUT YOU CHEER FOR THE JETS

[Last post on this ****ing bull**** forum, it should be called "AntiJetnation.com"]

You people suck

Jets 31 - Bills 17

Hey, you left without pissing in the milk.

[Last post on this ****ing bull**** forum, it should be called "AntiJetnation.com"]

You people suck

Im just telling the truth, 85-****ING-% of the posts on this ****ing bull**** forum are anti-jets, FROM JETS FANS, not other-team-imposters. It's absolute bull****. go ahead read every thread. If you like wallowing in your own jets ****ty misery, go ahead. enjoy faggot.

Last post on this forum. But then keep posting. :rl:

This site is set up so that people can say what they feel. Sometimes it can be negative. Sometimes the Jets deserve it, sometimes they don't.

When I am staring at an $8,000 PSL bill after downgrading my seats and I have to send in $740 for playoff money this year, you can rest assured that any negativity the Jets are receiving right now is deserved.

Is all hope lost? No, they have to win out. Can they do it, yes. Spare me the I am a better fan than you rant though just because you aren't as angry after the last two pathetic losses.

Good news? Not to me... Only thing I like is it didnt cost us as much as it should have. I'd love to believe he isnt going to flame out, but there's that thing in the back of my head nagging me.... and it aint a wife since I dont have one.

he was the best available on the market and we needed a big time closer so its tough to really knock the deal, but it still doesnt make me feel any better about it.

You've been awfully pissy lately... everything ok? (besides the Jets)

:D

SAN FRANSISCO RUINED ME.

so angry, i can't even watch them this week. If i have to look at Mangini's face one more time as the bills complete a 3rd and 20, i'm going to scream.

because you're never going to be happy. This site is so ****ing depressing. For Once, I'd like to be around Jets Fans who actually believe in their team.

I hate all you non-believers, but Im guaranteeing that once THE JETS DO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, they're all gonna say, "I KNEW IT THE WHOLE TIME, WHAT A GREAT TEAM!!!"

GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You people suck

Jets 31 - Bills 17

JESUS HATES YOU

christ-middle-finger.jpg

GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You people suck

Jets 31 - Bills 17

It doesn't matter which board you go to, dude.

We're Jets fans. And we'll be this way until they finally delivery us a championship.

My guess is he became a Jets fan when Parcells got here. 10 years as a fan isn't enough to fully appreciate the pain. Hell you've had it easy .

I love how making the playoffs is the bar of achievement. You do realize that a quarter of the teams make the PO's every year right?

Way to be satisfied with a **** sandwich. lol

Well said. Playoffs mean nothing if you're almost assured of going nowhere.

:)

After these last two weeks, we're looking very much "one and done" if they can even get there.

I am not happy, but feel we will probably win out..i am iffy on sea game though (holmgrens last home game)..

my displeasure doesnt mean i roo tlike hell and die with every f**k up,,ask Beans :confused:

So, i tyhink we make playoffs, but I am NOT happy with direction and current playing

I have never been a fan of too much pie in sky and bury head in sand when things go bad,,

its ok to be pissed and moan,,,we all still WANT them to win,,but too much polyanna is kind of more a college fan (kids in school most under 21) than a pro fan (older men makin millions)

They tried in 2006. There is so much Yankee buttsex going on in the baseball forum that all they got for their troubles was being splashed with KY and a rim job from A-Rod.

the Yanks replaced a 20 game winner with another 20 game winner.

so, how exactly did they improve??? :) Mets tried the same strategy last year and look where it got them... 1 game out. again.

any word on Willis being traded? been kinda quiet with him lately...

Archived