****The OFFICIAL Jets/Bills Game Thread****

war ensemble

Somebody had to do it, and Bronzey's asleep on the job again. It's after 12 this time, I swear.

Right, so I'll try again at the motivational music. We're making a change from Max's previous style of old school rap with some old school metal, namely Slayer and Motorhead. So, here goes nothing:

EpMuCrbxE8A

KTVeism7XxI

GO JETS!

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game preview: coming off two devastating losses, an angry Jets team comes back to Giants Stadium in a must-win game. Playing a weak team starting their backup quarterback, the pigs are ripe for the slaughter, and there's no reason as to why the Jets shouldn't come out firing on all cylinders. Although fans have generally soured on their play as of late, this team still controls their own destiny and will take advantage of this as the final stretch continues. Look for a hard-fought game on both ends, with the Jets prevailing in the end.

The Jets are going to win this game; defense stepping up or not. I see the offense running away with this game. Jones and Washington are going to kick ass as usual, then add in Clowney coming back and Favre's confidence, this is a sure thing!

I have already marked a "W" on my schedule that I keep on my fridge, along with one for the colts!

Oh sh#t, Im sorry I wasnt asleep i was *cough* Busy *cough*

Im sorry! Can I remake it:)

Either way J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Let's kick BILLS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope--just confirm the thread-making rights unto the original creator and all will be right again. Last week has shown that the earliest thread created must remain, so it's all we can leave. :cheers:

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Nope--just confirm the thread-making rights unto the original creator and all will be right again. Last week has shown that the earliest thread created must remain, so it's all we can leave. :cheers:

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Are you willing to accept a JETS loss tommorow because you wanna recognize something as ridiculous as 'thread seniority'? Hey it's up to you, but do you really wanna be the guy that cost the JETS tje playoffs?:)

Are you willing to accept a JETS loss tommorow because you wanna recognize something as ridiculous as 'thread seniority'? Hey it's up to you, but do you really wanna be the guy that cost the JETS tje playoffs?:)

Uh, we're not going to lose today. I'm going to be at the game. :winking0001:

And don't call something as serious as a JN tradition "ridiculous." You must recant! \:D/

Archived