Will MIA game be flexed to 8pm?

LionelRichie

when do they make the announcement?

Usually they wait until the Monday night game to finish to see if it changes anything, but it won't in this case. Odds are it will be flexed. I'd be 100% shocked if NBC did not grab Favre for 1 game.

I hope it is Dallas Phiily, doubt it though

Dal/Philly has a decent chance to be a win or go home game for both teams.

If that happens, I'd have to think they take that game unless the Favre effect is to great to pass up..

There is no doubt about it.

Pennington coming back to New York to play Favre for the division title, are you kidding me?

NBC will eat that **** up.

The wind will eat up Pennington's passes too if it blows. Pennington is a solid QB in good weather.. Let's see how he does with 20+ winds.

If the Jets win this week and Miami and Pats lose, we'll clinch. :biggrin:

False. If we lose next week then beat you in week 17, we'd both be 10-6 with a head-to-head split and 4-2 divisional records. Next comes common games and the two uncommon games are:

Miami

- @ Houston L

- Baltimore L

NY Jets

- Cincinnati W

- Tennessee W

So in the common games we would be 9-3 and the Jets would be 8-4.

False. If we lose next week then beat you in week 17, we'd both be 10-6 with a head-to-head split and 4-2 divisional records. Next comes common games and the two uncommon games are:

Miami

- @ Houston L

- Baltimore L

NY Jets

- Cincinnati W

- Tennessee W

So in the common games we would be 9-3 and the Jets would be 8-4.

Hmm, you sure about that?

He was playing in 20 mph winds today he had 2 tds and no ints, lol. No obviously it wasn't cold. If it snows then it might be a problem.

This is where it pays off to have multiple running backs that can carry the ball.

Did you see Ronnie Brown on that final drive? He looked like 2007 Ronnie and I have a feeling he's going to start seeing the football a lot more in these last two games.

At the end of the day, all those analysts will hype the Pennington - Favre match up. But the game will be won on the ground between Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams vs. Thomas Jonse and Leon Washington.

Hopefully Kris Jenkins decides he doesn't feel like playing on December 28th. :cheers:

Archived