Holmgren's last home game

flgreen

Great just what the Jets need. A "win one for the Gipper" game.

This is Holmgren's last home game before he steps down. He has a long history with Favre. Lets all hope Favre doesn't get all emotional and take a sack so Holgren can go out a winner

I am not to optimistic about our chances after the hunger we displayed against the Jilllls and our last 3 west coast trips I just do not see us playing with the urgency needed.

Great just what the Jets need. A "win one for the Gipper" game.

This is Holmgren's last home game before he steps down. He has a long history with Favre. Lets all hope Favre doesn't get all emotional and take a sack so Holgren can go out a winner

I don't like where all of this is going.

The players and the fans don't give a crap in Seattle..If anything the players at this point with nothing to play for are thinking I'm not looking to get hurt with a new coach coming in.. I want to be as healthy as possible..There NFL players and most have their professional pride so they'll play hard because of that..not win one for the coach..thats high school,movies bulls**t.

The players and the fans don't give a crap in Seattle..If anything the players at this point with nothing to play for are thinking I'm not looking to get hurt with a new coach coming in.. I want to be as healthy as possible..There NFL players and most have their professional pride so they'll play hard because of that..not win one for the coach..thats high school,movies bulls**t.

The Seahawks played the Patriots very tough.

Also, the Seattle players are being evaluated by the next HC. Even if he hasnt been chosen yet the game will be on film.

Ever hear of the 12 man?

Seattle has one of the loudest stadiums in the NFL. Patriot fans that went to the game said their fans were into the game as ever.

Who cares..5 days before Christmas and your team is 3 and 11..Ohh I'm sure there going to be off the hook..they were probably real loud for the Pats..because why you ask.??...Everyone hates your cheatin asses..thats why

Who cares..5 days before Christmas and your team is 3 and 11..Ohh I'm sure there going to be off the hook..they were probably real loud for the Pats..because why you ask.??...Everyone hates your cheatin asses..thats why

The place will be loud. It always is. No idea why - but there's a reason why they trademarked the "12 man" you know? Anyway, I rather doubt being loud is 'gonna be a problem for Brett. He's been in the league for a thousand years. Oh, and bonus - he knows how Holgrem's mind works.

The place will be loud. It always is. No idea why - but there's a reason why they trademarked the "12 man" you know? Anyway, I rather doubt being loud is 'gonna be a problem for Brett. He's been in the league for a thousand years. Oh, and bonus - he knows how Holgrem's mind works.

:confused:

uh and vicey versie

Archived