Brett Favre: MERGED

Irish Jet

**** off you overrated POS!

Put in Clemens or Ratliff, get this sad excuse for a pro-football players out of there.

If we have Chad Pennington on this team, we're going to the playoffs. That's the ghey sad ****ing truth!

**** Brett Favre!

You've waited all season for this, and it appears youa re taking joy in it.

+1

What a penningfag!

You know what?

Both of you can go **** yourselves.

I'd take Matt Cassell over the POS that is Brett Favre. Blame the CS all you want, they suck and I agree with you about that.

But if you're seriously trying to tell me that Brett Favre isn't done then you're delusional. The guy is horrible, just throws up the ****ing ball in the air without care, gifting INT after INT to teams. It happened vs Oakland, vs San Fran, vs KC and again today. He's ****ing done and it was a HUGE mistake bringing him in here. The coaching staff ducks but that doesn't give an excuse to Favre to throw those passes, he's been **** this season and his ****ing mistakes and inability to come through in big games is one of the main reasons we're not going to the playoffs.

Chad Pennington > Brett Favre

Matt Cassell > Brett Favre

Tyler Thigpen > Brett Favre

He a fraud and we never should have signed him. I just hope we start Clemens in what is now going to be a meaningless week 17 game instead of feeding this POS's ego some more. **** him!

I agree the coaching has been a disaster but lets be real, Favre over the last 4 weeks has been awful......1-3 against bad defensive teams with 1 TD and 6 INT and 10-44 on third down conversions......We also averaged 16 points per game during that stretch....

We were near the top of the league in scoring for most of the year so i don't buy the its all the coaches fault......The defense has been awful and Favre spit the bit with the season on the line.....How many balls did he under throw today?

I hope he retires because this guy is done.....

More like go **** yourself IrishJet. Eric Mangini & the coaching staff are to blame, not Brett Favre. When push came to shove Favre through a perfect ball to Crybaby Coles and he can't hold onto anything unless its a bag of ****ing money.

More like go **** yourself IrishJet. Eric Mangini & the coaching staff are to blame, not Brett Favre. When push came to shove Favre through a perfect ball to Crybaby Coles and he can't hold onto anything unless its a bag of ****ing money.

He still played like **** for the majority of the game/season. Mangini didn't help the washed up POS but he is what he is - A complete shadow of his former self.

Also, pretty tough to take something you say seriously when you have a Chad ****ing Pennington Miami Dolphin avatar.

He still played like **** for the majority of the game/season. Mangini didn't help the washed up POS but he is what he is - A complete shadow of his former self.

Also, pretty tough to take something you say seriously when you have a Chad ****ing Pennington Miami Dolphin avatar.

I just changed it tonight because I'm trying anything possible for this team to pull its head out of their asses. How about Kerry Rhodes showboating and celebrating with a minute and a half to go with the team down 13-3? Nice job 25. One of my favorite players but he has gone way too far into HOLLYWOOD.

You know what?

Both of you can go **** yourselves.

I'd take Matt Cassell over the POS that is Brett Favre. Blame the CS all you want, they suck and I agree with you about that.

But if you're seriously trying to tell me that Brett Favre isn't done then you're delusional. The guy is horrible, just throws up the ****ing ball in the air without care, gifting INT after INT to teams. It happened vs Oakland, vs San Fran, vs KC and again today. He's ****ing done and it was a HUGE mistake bringing him in here. The coaching staff ducks but that doesn't give an excuse to Favre to throw those passes, he's been **** this season and his ****ing mistakes and inability to come through in big games is one of the main reasons we're not going to the playoffs.

Chad Pennington > Brett Favre

Matt Cassell > Brett Favre

Tyler Thigpen > Brett Favre

He a fraud and we never should have signed him. I just hope we start Clemens in what is now going to be a meaningless week 17 game instead of feeding this POS's ego some more. **** him!

LMFAO. Youre my favorite poster on this site already bro. And you are absolutely correct.

I agree the coaching has been a disaster but lets be real, Favre over the last 4 weeks has been awful......1-3 against bad defensive teams with 1 TD and 6 INT and 10-44 on third down conversions......We also averaged 16 points per game during that stretch....

We were near the top of the league in scoring for most of the year so i don't buy the its all the coaches fault......The defense has been awful and Favre spit the bit with the season on the line.....How many balls did he under throw today?

I hope he retires because this guy is done.....

Favre is certainly done, but the coaching is horrible as well. The difference between the dolphins and the Jets is night and day..

I realy hope Woody throw's big money at Cowher and Mangini, Sutton, Schott, Favre and Coles are shown the door.

I just changed it tonight because I'm trying anything possible for this team to pull its head out of their asses. How about Kerry Rhodes showboating and celebrating with a minute and a half to go with the team down 13-3? Nice job 25. One of my favorite players but he has gone way too far into HOLLYWOOD.

Let's just agree that this season sucked balls. It makes it tough on the avatar selection I must say.

Favre is certainly done, but the coaching is horrible as well. The difference between the dolphins and the Jets is night and day..

I realy hope Woody throw's big money at Cowher and Mangini, Sutton, Schott, Favre and Coles are shown the door.

Terrible coaching all around, we took a shot with Favre and looks like it did not pan out.....Players have to take some responsibility also, the whole organization is a damn joke right now!!

Archived