Is anybody actually going to watch next week?

Jet Moses

I hope 60,000 go as empty seats. I certainly will.

I will not. 100%. Not after that gutless performance. My wish is for that entire stadium to be empty except for Miami fans. Just to watch that fat dunce talk about how his team needs to perform in all three phases. F**K YOU to all the pathetic Jet players and coaches who suckered us in AGAIN.

I will not. 100%. Not after that gutless performance. My wish is for that entire stadium to be empty except for Miami fans. Just to watch that fat dunce talk about how his team needs to perform in all three phases. F**K YOU to all the pathetic Jet players and coaches who suckered us in AGAIN.

I'm not going to dignify this sad disgrace of a team by hoping that other teams lose so they can backdoor into the playoffs.

Been there, done that.

If I can talk my son into it I think I will blow the game off. Only missed 3 or 4 games over the past 20 years. I have no problem missing # 5 next week. Especially since that is the last game I will ever have tickets to, with PSLs coming.

I will be watching and rooting for the Jets. Heck, I would wear a Favre jersey, if I thought it would help.

Let's go Jets, Let's go.

J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S

Jets Jets Jets Jets

GO JETS!

Squish the Fish!!!

No offense, but f**k off. I've seen my last Jet collapse/choke. I'm supposed to watch as Penny Boy douche face destroys that mystery defense next week? Then what? Hope some other teams lose so we back in? How many miracles do you expect in a year? Face it, sometimes you gotta show people that they are accountable. For me, those people are Mangini, Sutton, and Shi*zenheimerdingerwitzbergsteinaroni. I want them all loaded into a clown car, which has been loaded to the gills with C-4. Then we detonate it in front of a sell out Meadowlands crowd. Plus, we stream it live so all us Jet fans that got suckered by these a$$holes, again, can watch their remains get blasted over that mess of a swamp.

I'll be there. I've lived through hell with this team. This season is no different.

Plus we'll still be flexed to 8pm, and will have a chance to make the playoffs (yes...I think NE or Balt will lose).

They already have my money. Might as well go and express my gratitude for a wonderful season.:Nuts:

No they won't. Those teams are dominating and have been in playoff form for weeks. Neither will lose.

I think you guys should just lay down. NE aint gonna lose to BuF, and you don't want them back in the playoffs AGAIN do you? Especially when they've seemingly caught fire. Who the hell wants to see the Pats have a shot at another title.

In any event. I'm not gonna lie, I'm still afraid of the Jets, especially in the meadowlands.

If I can talk my son into it I think I will blow the game off. Only missed 3 or 4 games over the past 20 years. I have no problem missing # 5 next week. Especially since that is the last game I will ever have tickets to, with PSLs coming.

Give me the ticket--I'll appreciate Jets football no matter how bad it is. As much as I like the team and am pissed off at the last four weeks' results, I'm still passionately devoted to them and the sport in general, and whenever I have the chance I'll go to a game, even preseason...

Maybe that's just because I'm young, but whatever. I doubt you'll convince your son too easily.

I think you guys should just lay down. NE aint gonna lose to BuF, and you don't want them back in the playoffs AGAIN do you? Especially when they've seemingly caught fire. Who the hell wants to see the Pats have a shot at another title.

In any event. I'm not gonna lie, I'm still afraid of the Jets, especially in the meadowlands.

I dont care who makes it if the Jets dont.

But f#ck the Dolphins. I'll never forgive them for the spike game.

No they won't. Those teams are dominating and have been in playoff form for weeks. Neither will lose.

I actually expect Baltimore to lose to the Jags. I dont know why, with how poorly the Jags have played, but I just feel like they will.

Give me the ticket--I'll appreciate Jets football no matter how bad it is. As much as I like the team and am pissed off at the last four weeks' results, I'm still passionately devoted to them and the sport in general, and whenever I have the chance I'll go to a game, even preseason...

Maybe that's just because I'm young, but whatever. I doubt you'll convince your son too easily.

It is because you are young.

For me, im going since there is only 1 more season to go for me and my 50yd line tickets.

Archived