Pennington is better than Favre

vinnys025

We made a mistake, plain and simple. Favre is one of the biggest reasons why we are not making the playoffs. We have the best running game in football and a pretty good defense, the only excuse is Favre who can NOT play anymore. Pennington is better and if you guys can't see this, your blind.

It begins and ends with Mangini.

He is the Jets biggest detriment.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a _____________ (fill in the blank).

That said, Favre has stunk it up recently. I don't know if Chad, with this coaching staff, would have played as well as he has with Miami.

Well now let's see if we can prove your point.

Last season = Favre serious MVP candidate, elite offense, over 4000 passing yards

Last season = Pennington sucks ass, 4 wins for the Jets

This year.

Favre to Jets = mediocre Favre with serious problems with getting the offense going.

Pennington to Miami = Great use of Pennington and he has a very good season.

That doesn't sound like a Favre problem. That sounds like poor coaching and decision making and not taking advantage of player skills. Completely obvious.

We made a mistake, plain and simple. Favre is one of the biggest reasons why we are not making the playoffs. We have the best running game in football and a pretty good defense, the only excuse is Favre who can NOT play anymore. Pennington is better and if you guys can't see this, your blind.
AMEN!!!

If Chad was running this offense he wouldn't be doing what he is doing now in Miami. It is the difference between competent coaching and incompetent coaching.
How come Chad got the blame when he was here, but now we have Favre and it's the coaches fault?

Last I checked Favre threw those pics, under threw his recievers the last 4 weeks, not the coaches.

How come Chad got the blame when he was here, but now we have Favre and it's the coaches fault?

Last I checked Favre threw those pics, under threw his recievers the last 4 weeks, not the coaches.

Chad's mistakes were physical, Brett's are mental. That is the biggest difference between the mistakes themselves. However, I think a lot of Jets fans now see that maybe horrible coaches like Herm/Hackett and Mangini/Schottenheimer were terribly holding Chad back from being better than he was when here.

Just because he is doing good now doesn't change the fact he sucked when here. But now that he is prospering somewhere else it shows that maybe it wasn't all his fault.

It begins and ends with Mangini.

He is the Jets biggest detriment.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a _____________ (fill in the blank).

That said, Favre has stunk it up recently. I don't know if Chad, with this coaching staff, would have played as well as he has with Miami.

I think the question is would the coaching staff have coached as crappy with Chad as they did with Favre? They were comfortable with Chad. They never were with Favre.

Pennington is better and if you guys can't see this, your blind.

I'm not blind and Chud isn't better. Favre's had a couple of poor games but what do think that pus armed piece of sh!t would have done in the same set of circumstances with the same play calling? Wait, I'll tell you - he would have bit the banana just like he did 90% of the time he had a Jets jersey on. Fu<k him, Manweenie and Shotty's kid. Sutton's not to blame here because his boss helped him out today but going forward he should only be looked at to pass out towels.

Chad's mistakes were physical, Brett's are mental. That is the biggest difference between the mistakes themselves. However, I think a lot of Jets fans now see that maybe horrible coaches like Herm/Hackett and Mangini/Schottenheimer were terribly holding Chad back from being better than he was when here.

Just because he is doing good now doesn't change the fact he sucked when here. But now that he is prospering somewhere else it shows that maybe it wasn't all his fault.

bretts are mental???? some are, but underthrowing the ball multiple times seems physical to me. hes 39. dosnt have the arm anymore

bretts are mental???? some are, but underthrowing the ball multiple times seems physical to me. hes 39. dosnt have the arm anymore

No sh*t. And not all Chad's were physical. Of course there is a mixture of both. That is all QBs anywhere.

The majority of Chad's were physical and the majority of Brett's are mental.

Happy?

This was arued up and down. Too many Jet fans put blind folds on and just slammed him because he was the easiest target. Sure he wasn't great with his injuries and the coaching staff, and at times he downright sucked. But with a lesser team talant wise, he was way better than Farve was this year. Just maybe the bad karma was self induced by our fans.

I believe you are correct. I don't care what Chad is doing in Miami, he had his chances here and he could not cut it. He ain't coming back and I don't want him back.

Time to move on. Favre should retire. Coles should retire. Mangini and crew have to go. I'll take my chances on Ratliff and Clowney. At least they are young.

Have to agree. Whether it is the players or the coaches, this is a collapse of epic, even of Mets proportions. Losing 4 games to the AFC West is flat-out pathetic. They don't deserve the division, so here's hoping the Dolphins can get it. Chad has the ultimate revenge. I hope he shows up with his middle finger in good form next week. Same old Jets.

Who the QB is is almost irrelevant. When you intentionally pass instead of using Washington(3 carries today) and Jones (17 carries) so little while you pass the ball 31 times, you are intentionally minimizing the impact of your most talented offensive players.

Archived