Carolina beat the Giants tonight

faba

I'm a Giants fan now and really enjoying this game. We're going to win this game and become the #1 seed. Aaaah it feels sooo good rooting for a REAL NFL team.

Do you guys know any good Giants boards? I guess I don't have to leave here, but I am thinking of cutting all ties to the Jets now. I don't have to post at a Giants board, but it might not be a bad idea either.

I'm a Giants fan now and really enjoying this game. We're going to win this game and become the #1 seed. Aaaah it feels sooo good rooting for a REAL NFL team.

Do you guys know any good Giants boards? I guess I don't have to leave here, but I am thinking of cutting all ties to the Jets now. I don't have to post at a Giants board, but it might not be a bad idea either.

Adios muchacho. You won't be missed by many. :P

Why does fat ass get the TD? Why not Ward

Jacobs wore the Panthers down. With Jacobs out Ward isn't nearly as effective. He was out last week and Ward wasn't effective at all. Now Jacobs is back in and Ward is benefiting. They are a great duo. I guarantee you Ward is happy for Jacobs getting the TD, and Jacobs is happy that Ward helped the team win. That's how a football TEAM works.

Archived