14.Delhomme

15.Brees

16. Big Ben

17. Leftwich

Here you are our $64M bust resides at

18. Chad the stiff.

19. Plummer

20. palmer

It is time to rid ourselves of our $64M mistake.

Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't you the one claiming that Brooks Bollinger was the second coming of Christ last year?

BZ

That never came out of my mouth. Brooks should have been cut last year.

Fiedler will be the starting qb by week 4.

The jets are on the clock, if it wasn't for our D, we could be looking at 1st pick in draft.

That never came out of my mouth. Brooks should have been cut last year.

Fiedler will be the starting qb by week 4.

The jets are on the clock, if it wasn't for our D, we could be looking at 1st pick in draft.

Last week he played great and the Super Bowl was a game away, this week he played like crap and we will be getting the #1 pick.

Reality check. Chad is a good QB who has yet to prove he is great, but a lot of believe he has it in him.

This season will be another chance for him to show it.

BZ

Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't you the one claiming that Brooks Bollinger was the second coming of Christ last year?

BZ

He was the same guy saying Quincy was our man and that Penny wouldn't get us into the play-offs.

He became a Pittsburgh fan around week 8 until we made the play-offs.

Delhomme ranked 14 and Palmer 20 ends any credibility he thought he had.

He was the same guy saying Quincy was our man and that Penny wouldn't get us into the play-offs.

He became a Pittsburgh fan around week 8 until we made the play-offs.

Delhomme ranked 14 and Palmer 20 ends any credibility he thought he had.

Sorry, that was it. It was QUINCY!

Ahhhh... now I remember. Ok, just wanted to make sure we were debating with a long term Chad hater. :)

BZ

I dunno...MCnabb and Vick are so far up there on this list, and I really don't buy that. And Favre has lived off his rep for a while now; he was ghastly vs. the Vikings in the playoffs. Pennington's right in that mushy middle with the rest. Alsdo by your logic Mcnair and Delhomme should be considered much higher. Question is whether he or others break out to join the elite-Brady, Manning and Culpepper. Also note that Pennington beat both Manning and Brees in playoff games and probably shoud've topped Big Ben. Are we taking any of that into account, or are you going to judge Pennington strictly on one crappy preseason game?

Lists like this before the games get played is a little out there. I usually like and agree with most of afo's posts. Not this one.But you can understand the worry Pennington's lack of polish vs. the Jints gives us all.

Bugg- I'm watching the Gint game right now, his performance is worse than i first thought.

His balls have floated all night and his eyes have had the deer in headlights look all night.

He looks real bad

I was not that impressed with his effort last week either. Oh my god he throw the ball 47 ysrds and overthrew a Wr. I have a torn rotator cuff and i can throw it 50 yds and i'm 47 F'n years old. Teams show little respect for his arm and most teams have the "book" on defending him.

the pats even without Romeo will bitchslap Opie all night

By the way Delhomme has made it to the dance, Opie will never get there, maybe as a backup QB to Fiedler.

the blatantly obvious

1. Peyton

2. Culpepper

3. Mcnabb

4. Cindy

5.Favreee

6.Vick

These Next QBs are all better than our Rotini

7. hasselback

8. Bulger

9. Brooks

10. Green

11. Carr

12.Mcnair

13.Collins

14.Delhomme

15.Brees

16. Big Ben

17. Leftwich

Here you are our $64M bust resides at

18. Chad the stiff.

19. Plummer

20. palmer

It is time to rid ourselves of our $64M mistake.

It's amazing you said this was fair and objective, and then when you read the post, it's so Subjective it's not funny.

1) To put Michael Vick, the best RB to ever play the QB position, #6 is unheard of. I wouldn't want Michael Vick as QB in a big game.

2) If you are going to be fair and objective, phrases like "our $64M mistake", "Chad the stiff", "rotini" etc should not appear.

It's not fair and objective. You do not like Pennington, which is your perogative, but please don't pass it off as fair and objective.

Again note-you by this post are judging the guy on a preseason game, during which he, while throwing poorly, was running for his life due to poor line play. You're a smart guy, afo-is that fair?

Adrian Jones acting like a statue in front of Strahan is a bigger worry than Pennington's woes, and the problems are related.

Is "dance" code word for an anonymous STD clinic?Vick with the jets would lose 2 games every year to the Pats. Vick leads the league in press clippings, but he's not a great QB by a longshot. And if you can show me where a running QB ever did anything in a title game, I'm all ears. Vick is a faster Fran Tarkenton without the arm, accuracy or savvy.

This thread is hilarious. Jet fans can be tough on the Jets.

The jury is still out on Chad. This is a big year for him. I say wipe the slate clean and see what he can do post surgery in a new offense.

No-I wouldn't. Just because the NFL and their partners have decided to make Vick their coverboy for 2005 it isn't grounds to get the bust for Vick in Canton yet. I'd be surprised if he and the Falcons don't take a huge step back this year, and figure Carolina takes that division.

Are we judging this on who sells more jerseys or talent?

Condolences about your uncle.

He just turned 29, tx.

I love Carson Palmer. He is going to be right up there with Peyton Manning in a few years as the best QB in the NFL. He's not afraid to stand in the pocket when the rush is bearing down, has a great arm, and from the games I have seen he has very good accuracy.

He just turned 29, tx.

I love Carson Palmer. He is going to be right up there with Peyton Manning in a few years as the best QB in the NFL. He's not afraid to stand in the pocket when the rush is bearing down, has a great arm, and from the games I have seen he has very good accuracy.

EB, I happen to agree with you about Palmer.

He's going to be a good one.

This thread is hilarious. Jet fans can be tough on the Jets.

The jury is still out on Chad. This is a big year for him. I say wipe the laste clean and see what he can do post surgery in a new offense.

max i hope you are right, it looks like we have big mess on our hands

hope GGG's dad can rectify

Collins?

Brees?

Roethlisburger?

Leftwich?

Carr?

Delhomme?

All ahead of Chad

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH, you're a farging moron.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

any true jet fan would want the best. Most of us drool of getting a qb the caliber of those listed.

You are a tool. Chad can not come close to these guys. All these guys can throw a 20 yd out, chad can only throw a 20 yd fade.

max i hope you are right, it looks like we have big mess on our hands

hope GGG's dad can rectify

What Max said are my feelings on Chad- this year tells the story-can he stay healthy and if so can he regain the magic he had his first year and not be the guy we see locking on certain receivers with ill timed passes

What Max said are my feelings on Chad- this year tells the story-can he stay healthy and if so can he regain the magic he had his first year and not be the guy we see locking on certain receivers with ill timed passes

Faba- again i hope that i am wrong and i will be man enough to eat crow if i'm wrong.

I see a QB who continues to make rookie mistakes and has no gun to bail him out once in a while.

His passes float so much that the WR's can read Paul Tagliabue's name and at the same time think about getting additional life insurance as there next catch could be their last

Last week he played great and the Super Bowl was a game away, this week he played like crap and we will be getting the #1 pick.

Reality check. Chad is a good QB who has yet to prove he is great, but a lot of believe he has it in him.

This season will be another chance for him to show it.

BZ

Reality need not enter the posts of several posters here. Pennington has 1 bad performance and it's the end of the world. These people are too stupid to take seriously.

Reality need not enter the posts of several posters here. Pennington has 1 bad performance and it's the end of the world. These people are too stupid to take seriously.

One bad performance? :shock:

What do you call PennyBoy's performance in 4 games against the Pats and Steelers last year?

I call it pathetic.

One bad performance? :shock:

What do you call PennyBoy's performance in 4 games against the Pats and Steelers last year?

I call it pathetic.

I call you pathetic. I believe he played several of those games with a torn rotator cuff and an incompetent OC.

But that's not the point. The point is all these phucktards b!tching and moaning because Chad did badly in a preseason game and making it seem like the sky is falling. It's incredibly stupid. We already know what you think about Chad Tx. Will you stop wasting our server space posting the exact same thing 20,000 times because you think it's cool to make Jets fans mad? Get a fuggin life.

Archived