Jets Made A Big Mistake Getting Rid Of Santana Moss

shockazooloo

Please spare me the drama.

The guy is a giant pu$$y. Soft as they come.

Sacred to get hit and runs STRAIGHT FOR THE SIDELINE.

Big Mistake? LMAO.

Not a chnace in hell.

Your right, but an offense dictated on stretching the field might need a wideout that can stretch the field. Even if he is a pu$$. Coles is great, but he was never a stretch the field type guy.

Now, of course, you need a QB that can handle the deep pass. First things first though.

Your right, but an offense dictated on stretching the field might need a wideout that can stretch the field. Even if he is a pu$$. Coles is great, but he was never a stretch the field type guy.

Now, of course, you need a QB that can handle the deep pass. First things first though.

While Santana was fast, he wasn't a downfield threat. Jonathan Carter was fast, too. He wasn't much of a threat. I think what people lose focus of is that you need PLAYMAKERS on offense in order to make your offense work. And that's what the Jets need. Moss wasn't that huge of a playmaker. Granted, he could probably score at will, when he has the ball, but he's afraid, so that hinders his ability. Coles has no fear. While he doesn't have the same speed as Moss, he's pretty fast in his own right, and can make plays.

I don't think you guys will confuse TO with any track stars, but he makes plays. Same thing with Brady. Just too bad his dumbass didn't do it while he was at Michigan.

Sideline Santana isn't even worth Coles' value, we got a steal while Washington got ****ed in the ass.

Having Coles brings so much threat in the passing game that defense have to worry about because of Chad and Coles' rhythem together. Moss, thank god is out because his sideline antics were really getting to me after being one of my favorite Jets his first 3 seasons.

While Santana was fast, he wasn't a downfield threat. Jonathan Carter was fast, too. He wasn't much of a threat. I think what people lose focus of is that you need PLAYMAKERS on offense in order to make your offense work. And that's what the Jets need. Moss wasn't that huge of a playmaker. Granted, he could probably score at will, when he has the ball, but he's afraid, so that hinders his ability. Coles has no fear. While he doesn't have the same speed as Moss, he's pretty fast in his own right, and can make plays.

I don't think you guys will confuse TO with any track stars, but he makes plays. Same thing with Brady. Just too bad his dumbass didn't do it while he was at Michigan.

I don't see how you can say Moss wasn't a playmaker. He showed his playmaking ability against Buffalo and Arizona, as well as in the playoffs against Pittsburgh.

That being said, he's more of a pussy than he was a playmaker. For every 70 yard touchdown, there were 10 times he alligator armed the ball because he was too scared of getting his teeth rattled. For every huge punt return, there were countless times where he darted to the sideline as soon as he touched the ball.

I'm glad to see him gone. I want football players that leave everything on the field. Not pussies that would rather make sure they escape harm-free than make sure the team wins.

I don't see how you can say Moss wasn't a playmaker. He showed his playmaking ability against Buffalo and Arizona, as well as in the playoffs against Pittsburgh.

That being said, he's more of a pu$$y than he was a playmaker. For every 70 yard touchdown, there were 10 times he alligator armed the ball because he was too scared of getting his teeth rattled. For every huge punt return, there were countless times where he darted to the sideline as soon as he touched the ball.

I'm glad to see him gone. I want football players that leave everything on the field. Not pu$$ies that would rather make sure they escape harm-free than make sure the team wins.

Isn't that what I said? I said he was a playmaker, but not much of one, considering he was inconsistant and afriad.

Isn't that what I said? I said he was a playmaker, but not much of one, considering he was inconsistant and afriad.

In a nutshell, but you said he wasn't a downfield threat. Moss was a hell of a downfield threat. He was just a vagina.

In a nutshell, but you said he wasn't a downfield threat. Moss was a hell of a downfield threat. He was just a vagina.

Right, and in my eyes, that wouldn't make him that much of a threat, anywhere. When you thought of Santana Moss, he had a ton of potential, but didn't get anywhere near what he could have been.

Laverneous Coles can't stretch the field? what are you smoking clam choder?

I'm much happier with Coles. Sometimes it's not about a receiver's innate talent so much as a QB's comfort-level with that receiver. In Moss' defense, one of the reasons he was sideline-Santana is b/c that's where that jackass Hackett kept sending him. His best deep-threat playmaker running out-patterns. Imbecile. One of the other reasons was Chad checking down to his RB's too quickly, often with Moss wide open & no defender within 10 yds. I'd still rather have Coles though, who is a better all-around receiver & a better fit with Pennington.

...I let all the pu**y comments slide but I resent this one. I have one of those things....leave them out of it ok... :lol::lol: I need sleep dont mind me.

To be a deap threat a WR needs a QB that can allow him to showcase that ability. Chad was rarely able to do that. Ramsey may suck right now but he has a great arm. He will definately him Moss for a few deep ones this season.

A few deep ones means sh*t to me.

The guy can't and won't go get the ball in traffic,he can't and won't take a hit to get a 1st down.

Moss is a 1 dimensional WR. Can you go deep on every play?

How many fly patterns can he run before his hammy gives out? or till his knee hurts?

To be a deap threat a WR needs a QB that can allow him to showcase that ability. Chad was rarely able to do that. Ramsey may suck right now but he has a great arm. He will definately him Moss for a few deep ones this season.

Friday night Ramsey badly underthrew him twice with Sideline making a great catch on one of them.

Santana also kicked at the turf the week before in full view of both teams after a Ramsey

underthrow.

I will give Moss one thing, he showed more fire than we saw at any time during the REGULAR season last year.

I've gotta ask... what made Santana so great, that the Jets shouldn't have tried to get a Pro Bowl WR, who had his best year with this QB for his overrated ass? Has Santana had more than 50 catches in a season? Or even 1000 yards receiving?

I just checked... he did it once, in 2003. Other than that, no more than 5 TDs or 830 yards receiving, and 45 catches... which is what he had last year. And with what he wanted to be paid? I don't think so.

Archived