Lets ask this question again...

MagicBizkit87

Do you like Brett Favre?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like Brett Favre?

• Yes
    • No

I still like Brett. I think he was hurt since the Cinci game, but even if he wasn't hurt and its just old age I will always be thankful he was the reason the franchise dumped Chad. This will allow the Jets to move on from this mediocre football we have been witness to with him at the helm.

He made them a better team than last year . Why did everyone expect us to win the Super Bowl ? Pennington and Clemens together aren't what Favre is RIGHT NOW. You could prop up Johnny Unitas and he couldn't get this team to the promised land ? Why ? The head coach is an incompetent moron, who plays games scared to win. The receivers are a bunch of pansies who drop big game passes. You realize if Coles catches that ball last week we aren't having this conversation ? How do you know Brett didn't finish the seaspon with a serious injury ?

He made them a better team than last year . Why did everyone expect us to win the Super Bowl ? Pennington and Clemens together aren't what Favre is RIGHT NOW. You could prop up Johnny Unitas and he couldn't get this team to the promised land ? Why ? The head coach is an incompetent moron, who plays games scared to win. The receivers are a bunch of pansies who drop big game passes. You realize if Coles catches that ball last week we aren't having this conversation ? How do you know Brett didn't finish the seaspon with a serious injury ?

I never expected the Jets to make the super bowl with Brett Favre, hell I didn't even expect us to make the playoffs, so obviously I was right. However, I did expect Brett to have a better record then the Dolphins, and he didn't provide that.

Because he didn't, why exactly should I give the bum respect? Chad got none here, and he gave 100% every week, even when the team was horrible last year.

Brett Favre should get kicked out of town the same way that Pennington did.

in the final analysis Brett Favre will have done us Jets FANS (us, the fans) a favor by helping rid us of the incompetent excuse we have posing as our head coach and getting us a Bill Cowher for the next 10 years and change the dynamic of the division from a Parcells one to something more like the central division.

I am telling you guys (and Bronzee) that when we get to hear about Favre's book telling us what a ****heel Mangini really was...we'll all be thankful for his one year of service-so yea-I liked him-he also got us away from Pennington which was also a good thing IMHO-regardless of what happened today and this unlikely season

Archived