Favre: Please come back.

RoadFan

Favre sucks, he misses so many open recievers last night it was almost hilarious (almost)

When Chad hurt his arm MORE THEN ONCE, there was no sympathy for him here while he played injured. Favre doesn't deserve any more..

I hope the press conference today is to announce he is cut, don't let him retire, save the $$$ on next years salary..

BU-BYE !!!!

Stupid response. If you want to argue, feel free. I am open to contradictory opinions. By the way, I am not Deanna Favre but rather a long-time Jet fan that understands the reality of the situation.

But you did correct him on the spelling of your name...errrr..her name

No thanks. Last night was the end for me with the Favre love. He isn't half the player he once was, no thanks. Thanks for all you did in the NFL Brett, making it fun and all whenever you were on the field and being a great QB while in Green Bay, but its time to move on and get out. I hope when you re-evaluate yourself you see that you are a shell of your former self. Time to just hang out in Kiln, Mississippi for 40-50 years and enjoy your hundreds of millions with Diana & the kids.

At this point, I hope he hangs up the cleats. Farve was horrible yesterday. I know some of you are saying he had or has a bum shoulder. While that may be true, the velocity on hs ball looked fine to me and he did not throw the pics due to the injury. He threw them due to bad judgement...I just do not see that changing. So he can take his 22 pics, his wranglers, enjoy the pro bowl (what a joke) and his retirement....

Archived