11>5 beats 9>7 right?

Gainzo

If you're comparing the Jets, and Patriots, who cares, both teams missed the playoffs, and are worrying about the offseason now.

If you're comparing the Jets, and the Dolphins, wasn't that obviously proved today?

I'm just making fun of madmike. You and I are good (F the Magic!)

Seriously though, if you're 11-5, and you miss the playoffs, and another team is 9-7, and they miss the playoffs. Wouldn't you rather be the 9-7 team, based on better drafting positions?

Sweet another year we get to draft in front of the Pats. I hope we steal their player again. :rolleyes:

Ah, moral victories. Welcome to the losers club. Admission? Not making the playoffs. It doesn't matter what your record is. Except .. of course ... for making yourself feel good (i.e. - moral victories).

:P

Good lord Maynard. 11-5 is 11-5. Its not 9-7 like 2002 :P. Joe and Tyson were right. I never should have cheered for the Jets today as they told me it would be bad.

Good lord Maynard. 11-5 is 11-5. Its not 9-7 like 2002 :P. Joe and Tyson were right. I never should have cheered for the Jets today as they told me it would be bad.

Like I said, welcome to the club. The Jets even let down their arch enemy. :P You can't make this stuff up.

I thought so.

What's the point, really?

The Jets could have gone 0-16 and it wouldn't change the fact that the Pats followed up a perfect season ruined by the biggest choke job in SB history with a non-playoff season.

All 11-5 gave the Pats is a worse draft pick and vacation time in January.

Archived