HOW MANY OF YOU BROUGH HIS JERSEY OF 94

FoxJet

I GOT ONE 94 BUT NOW HE IS WEARING 56 THIS YEAR #-o26_09%20Green%20Abraham%20Replica-200x150.jpg

JETS SHOP ON SALE

Reebok John Abraham Green Replica Jersey

[26_09]

The closest you can get to an authentic NFL jersey without actually standing on the sidelines. These jerseys are constructed in the same patterns as the ones the players wear - authentic embroidered NFL equipment logo at the neck, screenprinted name and numbers. GREEN.

$14.94 USD

Tom-

As to you offer of dinner at Tony Roma's for one and all should Abraham actually suit up,checking out the link; are there any Tony Roma's left? The last one I saw was on Queens Blvd. and it was disgusting anyway. No need to give us all a dose of Hepatitis C.

Tom-

As to you offer of dinner at Tony Roma's for one and all should Abraham actually suit up,checking out the link; are there any Tony Roma's left? The last one I saw was on Queens Blvd. and it was disgusting anyway. No need to give us all a dose of Hepatitis C.

:lol: Bugg, I will be offering gift coupons to a comparable establishment soon. I have to see John Abraham in a Jets uni first. :lol::lol:

Tom-

TONY ROMA'S? There still is one at 4200 Ridgelea Road in Amherst. Still in good condition. Most of them are located in Florida & California!

http://www.tonyromas.com/files/locations.asp

And yes, I believe that is the same TONY ROMA'S that he got drunk at & wound up with the initial DWI a few years back...

The number represents his birthday, apparently he has always wanted that number. Could've told us earlier! :?

That vision of a play sounds like something another No. 56 used to do. But Abraham said the number change had nothing to do with Giants Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor.

"My birthday is May 6, and that happens to be 56," said Abraham, who according to sources didn't have to pay Haley anything for his number. "I always wanted the number 56, but it was always taken. When I got here Roman Phifer had it and then we got Sam Cowart, so I let it go and didn't worry about it."

From the moment he sat on the bench vs the Raiders in the playoffs with a hangover I vowed I'd never buy his Jersey. I still stand by that. I own a C Martin jersey and an Emerson Boozer jersey. Nobody else on today's team has earned the right to have me buy a jersey, with maybe the exception of Chrebet and Mawae.

I'll bet $5 if you took that jersey up to him at an autograph signing, he's so much of a pr**k that he wouldn't sign it because it's not his number anymore.

...he would sign it...he's not that kind of person. It used to be his number and it has his name on it...he'd sign it. You guys shouldnt prejudge. he's actually a decent person and a very nice guy.

I may have missed an explanation, but is there a reason he switched?

He says his birthday (May 6th) but I see that as pure bullsh*t. He wants to be like LT, a game changer and the best Defensive player in New York, too bad he isn't half the player LT was.

He says his birthday (May 6th) but I see that as pure bullsh*t. He wants to be like LT, a game changer and the best Defensive player in New York, too bad he isn't half the player LT was.

...and he would want this pressure on him why...?.... :shock:#-o

...and he would want this pressure on him why...?.... :shock:#-o

Exactly why he says that the number is for his birthday....HE WANTS to be the greatest defensive player in NY and mentioning his name in the same setence as LT is disgusting, LT is 10x the player Abraham will ever be, even if he was healthy.

Exactly why he says that the number is for his birthday....HE WANTS to be the greatest defensive player in NY and mentioning his name in the same setence as LT is disgusting, LT is 10x the player Abraham will ever be, even if he was healthy.

....get a grip. You want him to do that but that's really not the issue. Does he want to succeed and play a whole year and dominate...I would say yes. Being LT..ridiculous. Knowing this man, this is not his personality or style. Yes he'll challenge himself to do well but he wouldn't be LT and he knows that. No one can be LT...hell I love LT but his personal life was way worse than John's and I wouldn't want to be compared to LT right now if you add that in.

....get a grip. You want him to do that but that's really not the issue. Does he want to succeed and play a whole year and dominate...I would say yes. Being LT..ridiculous. Knowing this man, this is not his personality or style. Yes he'll challenge himself to do well but he wouldn't be LT and he knows that. No one can be LT...hell I love LT but his personal life was way worse than John's and I wouldn't want to be compared to LT right now if you add that in.

Does anyone care what you do off the field? No and you shouldn't, it's their life, **** you stay out of the players lives (that's not directed to you Jets28)

LT on the field could sack the QB, stop the run, defend the pass, he could do it all, all Abraham can do is rush the passer, he can't stop the run AND rush the passer like Ellis. He can't drop back into coverage like Julius Peppers. He isn't as good as Dwight Freeney and Michael Strahan. John Abraham is a 7 game-12 game a year joke who I can't wait to leave this franchise.

Does anyone care what you do off the field? No and you shouldn't, it's their life, F#ck you stay out of the players lives (that's not directed to you Jets28)

LT on the field could sack the QB, stop the run, defend the pass, he could do it all, all Abraham can do is rush the passer, he can't stop the run AND rush the passer like Ellis. He can't drop back into coverage like Julius Peppers. He isn't as good as Dwight Freeney and Michael Strahan. John Abraham is a 7 game-12 game a year joke who I can't wait to leave this franchise.

...watch yourself young man...for one you don't know who your dealing with and Im a grown ass woman. Message board or no message board talk of this kind to me is unacceptable. You say it isnt directed to me, but you responded to me. All I say is watch yourself. Yes no one should be prejudged and that what I preach here but that seems not to carry so thats why I brought it up. They wouldn't compare what the 2 atheletes have to offer, the would find a way to add the personal in and try and tain him further is what I believe. I say let the man play the season and let his works speak for him and let it not be you or I.

...watch yourself young man...for one you don't know who your dealing with and Im a grown a$$ woman. Message board or no message board talk of this kind to me is unacceptable. You say it isnt directed to me, but you responded to me. All I say is watch yourself. Yes no one should be prejudged and that what I preach here but that seems not to carry so thats why I brought it up. They wouldn't compare what the 2 atheletes have to offer, the would find a way to add the personal in and try and tain him further is what I believe. I say let the man play the season and let his works speak for him and let it not be you or I.

Watch myself? Comeon now are we threatning over the internet? I thought you were the adult.

Abraham has no play to show himself for except for the first 8 games of the season.

Once he even shows up and plays in a playoff game, screw his performance just actually puts on the pads for a meaningful game then we'll talk about him and how great he is at rushing the QB.

Archived