HOW MANY OF YOU BROUGH HIS JERSEY OF 94

FoxJet

Watch myself? Comeon now are we threatning over the internet? I thought you were the adult.

Abraham has no play to show himself for except for the first 8 games of the season.

Once he even shows up and plays in a playoff game, screw his performance just actually puts on the pads for a meaningful game then we'll talk about him and how great he is at rushing the QB.

...If you were an adult, which I know you aren't then you would realize that that wasn't a threat. I don't threaten children...that would be immature of me. What I do do is demand my respect from children. Which I always get. Thats to let you know to not let your mouth get you into trouble young man. Thats what thats for. And Im gonna stay an adult so I'll officially end this. It's obvious that I support Abe and you don't like him, so we'll leave it as adults usually do. Agree to disagree and move on. Just make sure that you approach me with the respect that I approach you and anyone else her with and we'll be fine. Good evening.

Archived