Are the Jets done making moves...........................

DBAKE

before the season gets underway Sept. 11th? For some reason I don't think so. I don't think they will go for a Cory Simon type of signing but I do feel they will try to sure up the d-line with a lower cost, veteran. Any other guesses?

Can I submit my X-Mas list here?

I was hoping for some veteran help for depth on the OL and a new 3rd QB.

agreed max, i was on another board a few weeks ago and gave my thoughts on bollinger and you would have thought i was bashing "the second coming".....he is sooooo bad, i don't care if he is 3rd string....GET HIM OUT!

I have a feeling the Jets will bring in Price if the Falcons release him... Price>Chas " I drop everything" Gessner

Price is better, but there are 2 problems you aren't thinking of

1) No way he comes somewhere to be the #5 receiver. He can get a #2 or #3 job easily

2) If he does come, he'd command 5-6X the cash a regular 5th receiver would.

agreed max, i was on another board a few weeks ago and gave my thoughts on bollinger and you would have thought i was bashing "the second coming".....he is sooooo bad, i don't care if he is 3rd string....GET HIM OUT!

That is pretty funny. Watching Bollinger even in practice is painful. I am not sure what he does well? He can move a little but his accuracy is terrible.

Carry an extra RB and run the wishbone if Chad and Fiedler can't go. 8)

Archived