Back from my Hiatus

Mavrik

still dont have internet in my house, but using the fsu library computer. Anything new happen n the site lately, other than TS's continued homosexual advances towards members of JN? #-o

P.S. Penny looked like absolute chickens*** in that preseason game against hte Giants. Don't sugarcoat that. That flat out sucked.

I missed you. And I noticed that you sent me no postcards. Bastard. How was the hurricane?

wtf. I sent letters everyday. you must not have gotten them.

luckily, Katrinia missed us. Hit parts of the panhandle a little west of Pensacola which is still about 3 hrs west of Tallahassee. Judging from all the pictures of New Orleans and Mobile right now I'm thanking god we didn't get a direct hit otherwise my house would almost certainly be underwater. Sits in the bottom of a hill so it would no doubt be flooded.

GOB, don't be mad because people are still unaware that a football program exists at EMU.

Hello pal;

Your Tigers were a little disappointing this year. Losing Mags for several months hurt, but the pitching didn't come through like I thought they would.

Anyway, welcome back. Glad you're OK from Katrina.

Glad to see you found your way onto the site. Your baseball knowledge was sorely missed over here. Yeah Tigers are a little disappointing this year. If you look at the standpoint of where they are last year, it's an improvement but not much. Right now I'm just hoping for .500. Tigers rotation other than Bonderman has been subpar and they basically put up the white flag when they traded Farnsworth.

Now I get to look forward to 180 Yankee threads in the Baseball forum. #-o

Archived