Arctic Clipper in Vermont

afosomf

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is 15 degrees below zero without windchill

Get me the phuck out of here!!!!!

It's -12 here afo. The dog took one step out of the garage said FU and ran back inside. I had to pick her up and walk her out into the yard to have her to her biz.

No prob - it's going to be +6 tomorrow - I'll make a tee time.

It is 15 degrees below zero without windchill

Get me the phuck out of here!!!!!

Wow, just wow! From Nebraska to Vermont . . .this is nuts!

In a few months, I'll start sharing how hot it is down here. :) Last year our first 100-degree day was in mid-May. In June, we had 20 days with a high of 100 or more - a new record.

As much as the heat is tough, I think the cold you're having is worse. My sister-in-law is in Syracuse and has to go in for knee surgery today. School might be closed for her daughter because it's too cold for kids to walk or wait for the bus. Please bundle up, stay safe and try to keep warm.

Wow, just wow! From Nebraska to Vermont . . .this is nuts!

In a few months, I'll start sharing how hot it is down here. :) Last year our first 100-degree day was in mid-May. In June, we had 20 days with a high of 100 or more - a new record.

As much as the heat is tough, I think the cold you're having is worse. My sister-in-law is in Syracuse and has to go in for knee surgery today. School might be closed for her daughter because it's too cold for kids to walk or wait for the bus. Please bundle up, stay safe and try to keep warm.

Global warming is all bunk

because i am dumb phuck!!!!

i left NC in 1991....WTF was i thinking...[/QUOTE]

Substitute 2001 for 1991, and SF Bay Area for NC, and we live in the same world of dread. The last eight years, and all the inherent environmental issues, have really hastened my descent into the abyss. Right now, I'm about to clear my massive driveway of snowfall from last night/this morning in 10 degree weather. Great.

Archived