Let's Pick On The French While Commending Their Women

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are the President of the United States. Scientists have discovered a meteor that is headed towards the earth. They have calculated that it will strike France in 2 days, at approximately 2:30 A.M. The meteor is large enough to completely wipe France from the face of the earth forever.

France and the United Nations have requested that the United States send all available ships and aircraft to help evacuate the country. Among the ships and planes you could be sending are many that are being used to fight the war on terror overseas. As President, you must decide:

Do you: -

A) Stay up late on the night of the impact to watch the coverage live?

or do you: -

B) Tape it and watch it in the morning

The only war they won was the French Revolution. :rl:

And the American Revolution ;-)

And prior to Napoleon's invasion of Russia, France was arguably the strongest military power in Europe. It was only British sea power that stopped Napoleon from taking Britain -- if Napoleon could've gotten boots on the ground in England, we'd be living in a very different world right now.

And prior to Napoleon's invasion of Russia, France was arguably the strongest military power in Europe. It was only British sea power that stopped Napoleon from taking Britain -- if Napoleon could've gotten boots on the ground in England, we'd be living in a very different world right now.

Too bad he didn't get himself a Grande Navy to compliment that Army of his.

Their main aspiration in the revolution was to take control of British possessions in the West Indies. Their control over those territories they captured was short-lived, so it didn't benefit them all that much.

I actually like lots of French stuff, like French maids:

maidzx0.jpg

And this fizzy drink they have over there, especially the stuff made by some guy named Henri Billiot:

dscn0941bu1.jpg

And, for some reason, I like their TV reporters so much better than ours:

melissa1br4.jpg

you have a point there...4 pts:D

everyone else..Va t'empaler encule

I like the French. They hate the English.

The English suck.

It's amazing how an incident or someone saying something to you can have a lasting impression. My dad couldn't stand the British...all because of some young kid during WWII. The story goes like this...my dad and a few of his buddies were on leave from the front lines and they were walking along some street in London. Some teenage kid yells from across the street..."Hey Yanks, the stars and stripes may fly high, but always under the union jack". I use to tease my dad about that, but he always said they wanted to rip that kids head off and he just had this distain for the English because of that. It was great telling him I was marring a girl who's background was English...he learned to get over it...LOL.

Their main aspiration in the revolution was to take control of British possessions in the West Indies. Their control over those territories they captured was short-lived, so it didn't benefit them all that much.

Without the French navy's support, the American rebels would've been cut down in short order by the British.

Archived