Chat Room: Jets ~ Eagles

Maxman

Remember when you closed the chatroom and brenda forced you to reopen it? That was funny.

Man she HAMMERED me. And since you didn't want it closed in the first place you were real supportive!

Uh Bren, you could have just called or emailed me. You didn't have to organize a grass roots campaign against me!

:wink:

Well, gg, funny you should ask. I was hoppin' around the net trying to find this info, and eventually saw a link at the official Jets site for a net broadcast. However, when you click the link, you are eventually directed to a RealRadio site which, for the payment of only $29.99, gives you net access to radio broadcasts for all pre and regular season games. My bitch is the Jets' site made it look as if this were a free broadcast.

Not.

I hate Real...

Well, gg, funny you should ask. I was hoppin' around the net trying to find this info, and eventually saw a link at the official Jets site for a net broadcast. However, when you click the link, you are eventually directed to a RealRadio site which, for the payment of only $29.99, gives you net access to radio broadcasts for all pre and regular season games. My b!tch is the Jets' site made it look as if this were a free broadcast.

Not.

I hate Real...

try this ;)

http://cc.liquidviewer.com/abcradio/radioplayer.php?uid=2

Archived