I Want Brett Favre Back

Maxman

Take your time Brett. I want you back. You are the man to lead this team. You were hurt the last 5 games, no big deal. Come back along with Baby Schott. You two can talk this off-season and figure out what plays are in everyone's best interest.

But we will be here for you Brett. Come back.

Signed,

Your # 1 Fan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Take your time Brett. I want you back. You are the man to lead this team. You were hurt the last 5 games, no big deal. Come back along with Baby Schott. You two can talk this off-season and figure out what plays are in everyone's best interest.

Signed,

Your # 1 Fan

Ok who let the CEO of Wrangler jeans register here?

Signed,

Your # 1 Fan

WE? WE?

Wait a minute I can draw only two conclusions from that post either

A-Somebody else is logged in AS Max or

B-Max is off the wagon and drunk tonight

I don't drink.

He is the best QB they have on the roster. I have no problem trying it again.

well rarely recently. before BB it was as often as it is for the Jets.

Yes I agree. Recently the Patriots have been making the playoffs and losing pretty consistently. Until this year they had become a nice second tier team.

Signed,

Your # 1 Fan

HOMO

He is the best option if he decides to play. We need a veteran QB with no real veteran QB's available. If he gets over his arm woes and the second year in Schotty offense could be a year of nice improvement while our young QB's develop.

I know you are excited about what Warner did today but this is not Warner we're talking about!!! This guy is far dumber and much more careless than Warner! No Way!! Stay home Favre!!!!!

Signed,

Your # 1 Fan

Amen dude

+1000000000000000000

I don't drink.

He is the best QB they have on the roster. I have no problem trying it again.

did you see the offense slowly convert over the the brett "fun ball" shotgun offense last year ?

c'mon man

he has his ring and his HOF resume, and all the records

the jets are his little toy, his little plaything to stroke his ego

I'll pass

the only way it could work is if they got a guy who brett respects (and is older than him :rolleyes:) to reign him in as OC

brett + baby shott = more funballs into double coverage

Signed,

Your # 1 Fan

If he was really hurt he should've asked out of the games when it was clear he was hurting the team with his picks. It's time for the Jets to move on.

Sadly he is the best option available. I don't really like the guy, and I probably never will, but I have no problem admitting Favre is clearly the best choice we've got right now.

But if I have to choose between Favre, and Kellen Clemens. Who the hell do you think i'm going to choose?

No. The best choice is to move forward with the franchise and find out what they have with Ratliff going forward. Setting everything back another year with a 41 year old QB is stupid.

No. The best choice is to move forward with the franchise and find out what they have with Ratliff going forward. Setting everything back another year with a 41 year old QB is stupid.

Not going forward with Brett Favre would be stupid. Ratliff will never, in his wildest dreams, be even close to what Favre could do for the Jets next year.

I actually really like Ratliff, and I think he has the ability to be a good quarterback in the NFL, unlike Clemens, but we can't be going into next season with the players on our roster with someone like Ratliff as the starter.

This team paid all this money the year before, missed the playoffs, and after one year, they're going to rebuild?

Archived