It Stops Now

nj meadowlands

The last preseason game is over. THEY COUNT NOW. All of the TomShane, Savage, assmop, GunofBavaria-esque hostility and pessimism toward our football team STOPS NOW.

It's time not only to ban together, but to GET EXCITED about a football team that has an ASSLOAD, an unlimited amount of potential. We have phenomenal talent on both sides of the ball, three very competent coordinators, and a head coach who, as much as you all hate to admit it, has some kind of intangible for motivation and bringing it all together. I don't know about you, but I am DAMN excited.

You all know in the NFL today that anything is possible-- teams come out of nowhere to win it all, the favorites (hopefully the NE gays) crumble and fall. The NFL has taught us to expect the unexpected, so there's NO REASON why everyone on this message board should not be excited about the at least possibility of a successful Jets season and a SUPER BOWL RUN. So all you little crybabies leave your bitching at home and get behind your TEAM

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

80, I am with you man, The Lombardi Trophy should be ready to have the 2005-06 New York Jets named carved into it because we're winning it all this year baby! Improvements have been made on both sides of the ball from a team that if it weren't for an idiot kicker would've played in at the very least the AFC Championship Game last season. It is finally time to win our 2nd championship.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!

I love it when I'm told how to properly be a fan.

Here are the rules of being a Jets fan:

1.) Never forget that the Jets have historically been unsuccessful.

2.) Herman Edwards is a great coach because this team has sucked for 35 years.

3.) Don't worry about Chad Pennington. He is the next Joe Montana. That weak arm and sometimes questionable decision making ability will work itself out!

4.) Curtis Martin is going rush for 30,000 yards in his career. He is never going to get old and Lamont Jordan will retire with under 500 yards, because he is going to rush for negative 700 yards this year while Curtis breaks Eric Dickerson's record.

5.) John Abraham is a warrior.

6.) You know what would put our team over the top? Peerless Price.

7.) The Pats are going to suck this year. They will never be able to overcome the loss of Dexter Reid.

8.) The Jets are unstoppable. Get on the gravy train. We got Lance Legree, mother****ers!

9.) Michael Vick is awesome.

10.) Hello?! Who hired those assisstants?! It was Herm! And you want to fire him?!

I love it when I'm told how to properly be a fan.

Here are the rules of being a Jets fan:

1.) Never forget that the Jets have historically been unsuccessful.

2.) Herman Edwards is a great coach because this team has sucked for 35 years.

3.) Don't worry about Chad Pennington. He is the next Joe Montana. That weak arm and sometimes questionable decision making ability will work itself out!

4.) Curtis Martin is going rush for 30,000 yards in his career. He is never going to get old and Lamont Jordan will retire with under 500 yards, because he is going to rush for negative 700 yards this year while Curtis breaks Eric Dickerson's record.

5.) John Abraham is a warrior.

6.) You know what would put our team over the top? Peerless Price.

7.) The Pats are going to suck this year. They will never be able to overcome the loss of Dexter Reid.

8.) The Jets are unstoppable. Get on the gravy train. We got Lance Legree, mother****ers!

9.) Michael Vick is awesome.

10.) Hello?! Who hired those assisstants?! It was Herm! And you want to fire him?!

This post is brilliant! SCPOATPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived