Any Mets fans here?

adb280z

I'm fairly new to this board, seems kinda full of Yankee fans.

Great isn't it?

Just kidding, I was wondering the same thing, seems to be more Red Sox fans, than Mets.

I'm new here as well, so hopefully Mets fans show up during the season. I enjoy debate with Mets fans, besides the likes of Tucker134 or mudcat21, who are nothing but flamers.

Great isn't it?

Just kidding, I was wondering the same thing, seems to be more Red Sox fans, than Mets.

I'm new here as well, so hopefully Mets fans show up during the season. I enjoy debate with Mets fans, besides the likes of Tucker134 or mudcat21, who are nothing but flamers.

there is nothing to debate with Yankee fans.

And there is only like 5 mets fans here... no matter how good or how sh!tty they are doing.

Whatever. Yankees only impact my team 6x a season. And since the Mets will stink this year there's no chance we'll meet in the World Series.

I'm very disappointed with this offseason. This is not a championship caliber team but they (Omar & the Wilpons) talk like it is.

I know.

But its a waste of time debating things with Yankee fans. You have a franchise that is successful and will do what it takes to compete every year.

Mets have a mascot with a big baseball for a head. Granted, its still smaller than Barry Bonds' head, but its still huge, and embarrassing.

I love Mr. Met.

Shh.. dont say that too loud. I was told to stop watching the Mets since I have zero confidence in this team this year.

I don't have much confidence either. I'm not one of those blindly optimistic types.

Shh.. dont say that too loud. I was told to stop watching the Mets since I have zero confidence in this team this year.

Haha, LBS i was only looking out for your best interest buddy. I didn't want you to suffer through the same heartache for a 3rd straight year, besides you didn't think anything the Mets could do would make them win this year. I good sir on the other hand am a slightly more optimistic fan. This is very much a flawed team as it stands today. Do I think they're better than the Phillies? No. Do I think they can compete with the Phillies? Heck Yeah. A break here and there I don't see why this team can't win the division.

I'm fairly new to this board, seems kinda full of Yankee fans.

There really are only about 5 Mets fans on this board. But be warned, any non Yankee fan posting on Yankee threads are frowned upon here. God forbid if you have anything negative to say about the Yankees.

There really are only about 5 Mets fans on this board. But be warned, any non Yankee fan posting on Yankee threads are frowned upon here. God forbid if you have anything negative to say about the Yankees.

You know that is B.S.

It is when Red Sock and Mets fans go into a Yankees thread and tries to insult the Yankees for no reason.

Haha, LBS i was only looking out for your best interest buddy. I didn't want you to suffer through the same heartache for a 3rd straight year, besides you didn't think anything the Mets could do would make them win this year. I good sir on the other hand am a slightly more optimistic fan. This is very much a flawed team as it stands today. Do I think they're better than the Phillies? No. Do I think they can compete with the Phillies? Heck Yeah. A break here and there I don't see why this team can't win the division.

They'll need help to compete with the Phillies. I don't see this as much more than an 85 win team-just what the Wilpons want.

You know that is B.S.

It is when Red Sock and Mets fans go into a Yankees thread and tries to insult the Yankees for no reason.

Of course no Yankee fan ever sets foot in a Red Sox thread, and if they do, it's all rainbows and candy kisses.

i post here but yeankees fan arrogance is in full display here....but that's nothing new, lol. tyler durden is a good baseball poster though.

That is why we wanted to sign him to a long term deal. We are still hopeful it is just that he hired Scott Boras and he is never easy to work with.

I'll get excited about the upcoming season when I see someone penciled in to play LF that is worth getting excited about (*cough*Manny*cough*)...

I still have NO CLUE why they just don't go get him. He's a perfect fit for you guys. The Mets goals should be no different then the Yanks, get a WS banner into your new ballpark. I would've liked to have seen him on the Yankees, but I know they wouldn't do it.

I still have NO CLUE why they just don't go get him. He's a perfect fit for you guys. The Mets goals should be no different then the Yanks, get a WS banner into your new ballpark. I would've liked to have seen him on the Yankees, but I know they wouldn't do it.

I said it in the other thread... offer him 2 years, $65 million. It makes him the highest paid player in baseball over the next two years (ARod making $32m per), so Boras and Manny both score a "victory", despite not getting the 3-year pact they're currently holding out for.

I said it in the other thread... offer him 2 years, $65 million. It makes him the highest paid player in baseball over the next two years (ARod making $32m per), so Boras and Manny both score a "victory", despite not getting the 3-year pact they're currently holding out for.

Exactly, and avoid the option year to which he'll do what he did in Boston. He'd be back "home" and if you guys keep Pedro, that's a familiar face for him. Plus that team is like the Santo Domingo Mets already :P.

Actually that's a reason I think he'd be so HUGE for you guys. He'd fit in great in the locker room and I can guarantee that the "latin" base would go nuts for the guy. That and the fact the dude hits bombs still.

Archived