****The 4th Annual JetNation Awards****

TaborJet

What has been happening over there?

And the title idea was Tabor's idea. I wonder why he hasn't posted much lately, haha. Dooshie says what?

People have been dying. My grandfather a couple of weeks ago - that was a drawn out affair, granduncle on the other side of the family died a couple of hours ago. Friend of the family last week, a former classmate at the start of this week.

Well, you hijacked the credit for doing the Awards, I only felt it was right you got the blame too.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What has been happening over there?

And the title idea was Tabor's idea. I wonder why he hasn't posted much lately, haha. Dooshie says what?

Look at the state of Ireland's economy...

Overexpansion, has once again led to a recession. However, this one's been bad. Some think they might follow the path of Iceland. My uncle was expecting to retire within the next five years (his 50's) as supervisor of the local garda, but he's putting that off for a LONG while now. My parents' plans of building a house over there to retire in will also be put on hold. They have it worse than us, which sucks seeing how well they were all doing just two or three years ago.

This post doesn't even make sense where it is, but oh well. :lol:

People have been dying. My grandfather a couple of weeks ago - that was a drawn out affair, granduncle on the other side of the family died a couple of hours ago. Friend of the family last week, a former classmate at the start of this week.

Well, you hijacked the credit for doing the Awards, I only felt it was right you got the blame too.

That is a rough stretch. Very sorry for your losses.

Congrats to StillerPaul and the rest of the winners. :rolleyes:

And thank you Max for counting those ballots. Although there are plenty of loser doosies here besides me who could have counted them for you.

Good job Herm. You see the bus coming and you latch on to as many people around you as you can. You learned from the best.

:winking0001:

You only stand to lose ground in this category next year, when Max outsources the mod positions to India to increase profits.

Always a visionary, Max has already identified the next customer service outpost: Suriname. Make sure you brush up on your Dutch.

I would like to accept this award on behalf of myself and BergenJet and EY and CTM and RutgersJetsfan and JetsBabe, 32Green, Fishooked, and of course Mr. Underrated himself, JiF and all the rest of our ilk who piss off 124 on an hourly basis. It is truly a thrill to drive that young man insane.

I would like to thank Max for giving us a home. I would like to thank BP and the rest of the JN mod crew for making us feel at home, although sometimes their hospitality can be more than a little disturbing and feel a bit too friendly, if you catch my drift.

But most of all, I would like to thank the two men who made this possible, Sean Deegan, the Pancake Man, also known as "THE SOOTHSAYER," and Glenn Bernardi, The Looney Tune, also known affectionately as "Hammer." Without you two, this would not have been possible! You're the best fellas! Keep on making it happen over there!

WTF?

WTF?

I think you're looking at it the wrong way JMJ. Consider the list of egomaniacs he named and realize the exclusion from that list was actually an inadvertent complement from the big retard we call Kleck. Its just that some of us were actually able to come here and start posting with intelligent insightful debate without running around saying "look at me, I'm from JI". Go figure. ;)

I think you're looking at it the wrong way JMJ. Consider the list of egomaniacs he named and realize the exclusion from that list was actually an inadvertent complement from the big retard we call Kleck. Its just that some of us were actually able to come here and start posting with intelligent insightful debate without running around saying "look at me, I'm from JI". Go figure. ;)

I was feeling left out too :(

• 1 month later...

Archived